Why Choose NOT to Take Alpha Male?

I’ve read a lot about why people take Alpha Male and the results they’ve been seeing. However, I’m also curious why some choose not to take this particular supplement. Do you feel it’s too expensive? Do you feel test boosters in general do not provide enough of a boost to justify taking them? Do you use a similar product instead??

I dunno. I used Alpha Male during my bulk. I was very happy with my results. Diet and training were in line of course. Generally, I feel great and have a very high libido, etc… without Alpha Male. I just don’t feel the need to use it all the time. Great product though!

I’m pretty young so my test levels don’t need any boosts as far as I know, I do think I’ll start using it when I get older though.

I haven’t taken Alpha Male, but I have taken TRIBEX and T-Bomb from MHP. I’m a youg guy too but high test levels make a world of difference. They work and are worth the money.

Maybe flip the question around.

If you knew you’d benefit from using it, would you?

Some people may not need it, or they may not know they need it…

Personally, I’m just not interested.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Maybe flip the question around.

If you knew you’d benefit from using it, would you?

Some people may not need it, or they may not know they need it…[/quote]

Benefit how? In terms of muscle-building? During bulking, yes. In terms of general well-being, I’m not sure. If I didn’t feel great without it, I think I would.