T Nation

Why Bulk Up When You Can Get Down?

I’m really glad this turned out to be a joke. Also, “why get big when you can get down” is the best thread title EVER.

[quote]marathe wrote:
How in the fuck do you have 533 posts on this site?

Did you make them all today, after this one?

How can you not know where you are?

Ps: die in a fire.[/quote]

Don’t look now, but you missed it.

[quote]rsg wrote:
marathe wrote:
How in the fuck do you have 533 posts on this site?

Did you make them all today, after this one?

How can you not know where you are?

Ps: die in a fire.

Don’t look now, but you missed it.[/quote]

Yeah, you’re right. I’m a douche.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
grew7 wrote:
Before I go on, let it be known that I’ve been dancing for four years. It gives me a different kind of strength than most people. I have functional strength, yes, but also agile strength. It helps a lot, even in day-to-day life. As an example, I keep a bowl of microwave-able popcorn on top of my refrigerator, so that I can just reach in and grab a packet to cook at any time. The problem is that my fridge is just a bit tall. A normal man would shrug his shoulders and go without his popcorn, but years of dancing have given me the agility I need to use a short step-ladder to retrieve my tasty treat. It’s stuff nobody ever thinks about. Little conveniences that make me glad I dance.

I’ll never understand why some guys waste time getting buff. They’re bigger, sure, but that just weighs them down, I find. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. If such a man was to fall from my step-ladder, he would feel more pain than I do, because of a little something I call “The Gravitational Force”. In more scientific terms, he is more massive, therefore he does not like falling. For something a bit more practical, think of a big guy dancing. Not very graceful, is it? Think of your average club-goer, lumbering around. Now think of me. I’m tall, 6’2’’, and I weigh 140lbs. My grace is a sight to behold. Seriously, because I reject the typical “Get big” mentality and instead focus on grace, I get looks. When I hit the clubs and dance, people pay attention. Guys give me lots of looks, and at the same time, I see their ladies laugh at them for not dancing as well as I do.

Really, I don’t want to sound conceited, I just think you should all consider belly dance, like I have. It has benefits beyond the obvious one of being able to belly dance. After doing it for a while, you’ll never know how you lived with out it, and people like it, too.

This site is DYING.[/quote]

Yes, it is. Is dancing the new functional strength then?

Sh-Sh-Shake that ass
(post pics)

EDIT: FUCK are you a dude?

the sattire shit is annoying as fuck. its pretty bad how many peeople fall for it too, especially in the rate my physic section. 90% of the new threads in there are fakes, but the fact a supposed 14 year old weighing 100lbs is posting goes over peoples heads or some pic of a guido saying he doesnt want to get too big. this site is definately going down the shitter, ive already noticed it and i havent even been posting a year.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
the sattire shit is annoying as fuck. its pretty bad how many peeople fall for it too, especially in the rate my physic section. 90% of the new threads in there are fakes, but the fact a supposed 14 year old weighing 100lbs is posting goes over peoples heads or some pic of a guido saying he doesnt want to get too big. this site is definately going down the shitter, ive already noticed it and i havent even been posting a year.[/quote]

Well if you HAVENT noticed…

1. i dont weight 100lb…
  2. im pretty serious about getting in shape, after being OUT of shape for most of my small life

Does being 14 make me any less important? Just because i cant vote doesnt mean that me posting should be a surprise. Most people my age dont care about their bodies. And me being healthy, and posting on a bodybuilding forum is bad?

Ignorance of some people these days…

Does this dancing count?

haha christ chris farley never fails to make me laugh.

The lady that lives below my apartment teaches belly dancing on the weekends. Maybe you two should chat.

okay you keep belly dancing and I’ll keep lifting weights then you’ll try and steal my girlfriend and I’ll crush your skull… can anyone see where I’m going with this???

[quote]Professor X wrote:

This site is DYING.[/quote]

hahaha, i am waiting for the day when your responses are limited to grunts and groans.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rate my physics section.[/quote]

• = Elementary school gravity demonstration
    ** = B+ on junior year finals
    *** = Undergraduate at UMass Boston School of Sciences
    **** = Kip Thorne having to dress Hawking after “naked singularity” bet.
    ***** = Penned “Briefest History of Time.”

[quote]Jerkwad wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rate my physics section.

***** = Penned “Briefest History of Time.”[/quote]

I gave it 2 stars.

Didn’t even make a clear effort to cite the Combined Law of Thermodynamics.

Go back under your bridge and eat some billy goats.

[quote]Jerkwad wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
rate my physics section.

***** = Penned “Briefest History of Time.”[/quote]

This one was good.

Excellent troll job, just excellent! This is true quality! I have to salute the OP. Not quite subtle enough, but excellent nonetheless…bravo!!

No one gets down like van damme. No one.

More proof.

And a little more for you die hards out there.