why bother

the yanks are gonna win again so why do all these pathetic teams bother??? and I don’t know who it was that said they did not think soriano had the power he does but NOW WHAT??? peace out nefwew!!!

uhh, what do you mean win again? in case you were under a rock last year the yanks got their asses handed to em’ by schilling and johnson. do you really think that they can beat those two guys this year?

“the yanks are gonna win again” Funny, I seem to remember them loosing last year. What is the yankees payroll now? Aproaching 140m if I recall correctly. For that type investment they damn well should win every year. I was cheering madly when they were taken down last year. One of the best Series ever IMO.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but don’t the Sox still lead the season series with the Yankees 8-6 in spite of yesterday’s loss? It’s pretty easy to take over control of first place when you haven’t played a team over .500 in SIX WEEKS! Plus, the Sox had the most difficult interleague schedule in the majors. In spite of a bunch of injuries (Ramirez, Sanchez, Hermanson, and Baerga), they stayed on par with the Yank-Mes. Although I’ll give him credit for picking up Weaver, Steinbrenner was a bonehead for trading for Mondesi. He’s an overpaid, underachieving bum. I was ecstatic to hear that the Blue Jays had suckered him into taking on Mondesi’s outrageous salary. Fat George can waste his money on overpaid bums like Mondesi until the cows come home for all I care. In the end, he can only put nine of them on the field at once. By the way, I just wanted to thank you for helping to verify a belief that I’ve long held sacred: the vast majority of Yankees fans are completely retarded. Based on your lack of proper grammar and punctuation, I’d say that my stereotype holds true in your case. Ever heard of a period? Comma? Capitalization?

i am not a yankee fan i am a giants fan from no-cal therefore i really dont care what happens with the yanks. but how can you say mondesi is a bum? he may not have lived up to his contract but he has been playing for a shitty team. it is difficult to get up for games when you know you have no chance of winning your division. raul mondesi is a 5 tool player. he always gives 100% at all times, he has never dogged any play and he always plays balls out. he is one of the best all around, hard nose players in the game.

Ahhh…Nothing us Yankee fans love to hear more, than jealous whiners. Ahhhh…

“it is difficult to get up for games when you know you have no chance of winning your division. raul mondesi is a 5 tool player. he always gives 100% at all times, he has never dogged any play and he always plays balls out.” If he always gives 100%, why did he have such a hard time getting up for games while with Toronto? Sounds like a hypocritical statement if you ask me. Besides, when you make as much money as he does, you should be up for EVERY game!

Mariners!!!

best team money can buy…and yes the Yankees did LOSE the World Series Last year. That means the current World Champs are the Diamond Backs, not the Yankees.

umm, the jays are gonna pay more them half his contract next year so I don’t think he is overpaid @ 5mill.