Why Bodybuilding.com Sucks

teenbodybuilding.com/transt23.htm

Some quotes I find funny:

“I took Muscle Milk and NO-Xplode. I also took fat burners for a few months as well as SizeOn. I was on SizeOn for about 3 weeks and then I ran out. But there is no substitute for hard work!”

“It really helped me build mental strength. I knew that I had made so much progress; I couldn’t stop. I really think that God helped me out a lot.”

“I did cardio most days or every other day. I let my legs take care of their selves with the cardio. I did squats about once a week.”

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
“It really helped me build mental strength. I knew that I had made so much progress; I couldn’t stop. I really think that God helped me out a lot.”[/quote]

LMFAO! I’m crying…hhahahaha.

[quote]rsg wrote:
eigieinhamr wrote:
“It really helped me build mental strength. I knew that I had made so much progress; I couldn’t stop. I really think that God helped me out a lot.”

LMFAO! I’m crying…hhahahaha.[/quote]

That’s not funny, man. Those smith machine quarter squats are killer.

He has no muscle to speak of, and he is 185 at 9% BF…something seems wrong about those pics.

Bodybuilding.com does have some good stuff on it, but of course with any site where ANYONE can post, you’re gunna get bullcrap like this.

That link you posted…atrocious.

He’s getting like 90% of his protein intake from protein shakes.

I mean, progress yeah, but nothing stellar.

There’s valuable info to be had there, you just have to have a very strong bullshit detector.

I wish god would help me with my lifts

You guys cant possibly think that stupid crap like this doesnt get posted EVERY SINGLE DAY around here, right?

[quote]
Bodybuilding.com does have some good stuff on it, but of course with any site where ANYONE can post, you’re gunna get bullcrap like this.[/quote]
Ya, i agree.There are a couple of pretty decent video series, and articles, but there is also an awful pile of shit especially in the forums there.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
You guys cant possibly think that stupid crap like this doesnt get posted EVERY SINGLE DAY around here, right?[/quote]

That’s what I was thinking too.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
You guys cant possibly think that stupid crap like this doesnt get posted EVERY SINGLE DAY around here, right?[/quote]

AT LEAST as much here. But I DO think it at least gets denounced more quickly and more vocally.

What to think that God helped you out is wrong ? I didnt know this site was filled with a bunch of atheists.

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
What to think that God helped you out is wrong ? I didnt know this site was filled with a bunch of atheists. [/quote]

Atheists aside, thinking that you built muscle because of “god” is beyond ridiculous, yes.

I’m still chuckling.

[quote]triple-10sets wrote:
What to think that God helped you out is wrong ? I didnt know this site was filled with a bunch of atheists. [/quote]

Mostly agnostics actually. T-Men don’t offload their personal responsibilities on imaginary deities.

And if there is a God, I suspect it has better things to do than help me hit a PR in the bench press.

OK, so I’m going to hell. 8^O

That’s a pretty decent 5-month transformation for a 15-year-old getting all of his guidance from Bodybuilding.com.

Yeah, I gotta say congrats to him for getting his soggy ass into better shape. Nevermind the awful protocol and quotes.

God bless him. :wink:

Additionally, sometimes people progress in spite of the crap they do. At least he’s doing SOMETHING.

[quote]Kruiser wrote:
triple-10sets wrote:
What to think that God helped you out is wrong ? I didnt know this site was filled with a bunch of atheists.

Mostly agnostics actually. T-Men don’t offload their personal responsibilities on imaginary deities.

And if there is a God, I suspect it has better things to do than help me hit a PR in the bench press.

OK, so I’m going to hell. 8^O

[/quote]

I believe in God and it has nothing to do with offloading any personal responsibilities.

Perhaps some of you who choose to not believe in any higher being should realize that smarter and more accomplished men than yourselves have believed.

As far as this topic, I see more random bullshit posted on THIS site. You have guys with 14" arms telling other guys with 14" arms to avoid direct biceps work. Half of the posts here are about not wanting to gain much size as if they don’t understand that they will have to GAIN some in the first place.

You would have to have your head up your ass to laugh at bb.com at this point.

We aren’t doing better here.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:

exactly

I imagine a world without these people:

Holy fucking crap, what kind of an abortion of a thread is this?

Instead of going LOL @ pen0rz at what other people post in other websites, just spend your time trying to make the best out of the online resources you have available.