Why Attacks on Trump Don't Work

That was a question you could have answered with a simple “no”. But…

Sure did but you’d have to actually paid attention to know that. Then of course you’d have to be able to understand what the argument was actually all about.

Well assuming you speak for the other two that makes all four who have TDS. Add up the post that all three of you have typed regarding Trump and tell me there isn’t just a bit of a problem brewing.

YES! Excellent more physical threats brought to us by usmccds423 the brave Internet fighter.

Okay, don’t you realize that you are the poster boy for how punks behave on the Internet? Come on you must know this.

This is the part you don’t understand. And I am sick of explaining it to you because I have no hope that you will be able to comprehend it. I got that impression because I explained it to you 5 times I think.

Dumb…because you are not a lackey? Ah but you are a lackey…a man servant to someone else.

How does that feel?

Not good probably but don’t blame me you took up his cause. And why?

You
are
a
lackey
:smile:

We’ve gotten to see something rare that only happens once in a while on PWI - the utter, discrediting meltdown of a poster. It’s entertaining and it really validates what so many of us already knew about Zeb - but even I am surprised at how deranged Zeb has gone (and that’s saying something).

If you are a parent, you’re familiar with the event of a child throwing an irrational tantrum, and those instances when the more you try to introduce reason into the situation, the child escalates into a new stratosphere of tantrum and will say anything while lashing out - some of it so ridiculous you can’t no longer be mad, you have to simply laugh at the absurd things the child is saying.

Yep, that’s Zeb.

2 Likes

I like how you broke the post up omitting the part that makes you look like a fool while taking this post out of context. This, once again, illustrates how dishonest you are.

Says the guy that would vote for Stalin if he were on the Republican ticket or would blowing Reince Priebus just to say thank you for his leadership of the party.

It’s hilarious you think this somehow bothers me.

This has been fun, but I’ve got stuff to do and you’re an idiot. Send me an email if you’d like to discuss further in person.

I have to honestly tell you this is really surprising coming from someone who has such honor that they attack one candidate while at the same time trying to convince everyone that they dislike the other candidate just as much. And then suddenly the truth comes out. You think that it would be a good strategic move for Hillary to get elected. You said it …own it…And all this after denying this very thing for months on end. And I think in the end you have disrespected all posters who bother to read your posts. You assume that everyone is beneath you and you could simply type what you want and not be held accountable. And you hate that I have called you out on it.

Now come your theatrics…“Ladies and gentlemen I have rarely seen this type of behavior on T Nation”

LOL…Funny stuff.

Gotta tell you TB if you want to see someone with a problem you need to take a close look in the mirror. It starts with your enormous ego and ends with your inability to accurately assess your audience…at least all of them.

Stalin uh huh…why can’t you launch a cohesive argument and follow it through EVER?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…

Takes breath

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where are the gold bars. Someone post the gold bars.

2 Likes

[quote=“anon50325502, post:733, topic:217419”]
It’s hilarious you think this somehow bothers me. [/quote]

Oh it definitely bothers you or you would not have said that it bothers you. Nor would you have asked me to fight…an invitation to fight over an Internet argument. Oh yeah this bothers you big time. You are an insecure little man.

Yes…so much fun you are inviting me to fight. And TB claiming that I am unhinged LOL…Better take a look at how your lackey is acting TB.

And…one more invitation…Naw this stuff doesn’t bother you at all.

LOL you little goof.

And this “man” was in the armed forces?

Oh my…

I never once invited you to fight. Dishonest, per usual. Prove me wrong.

Never happened. You assumed it was to fight and rightfully so it made an ass of you. Prove me wrong.

Uhuh, were you?

Nevermind, this is now third…

You have in the past offered to settle things face to face like men or some such nonsense. Okay…we can talk here is my assumption wrong?

You just want to get together and have a few drinks and swap stories…uh huh

I offered to discuss things further in person because, per usual, you were being a cunt and I know for a fact you would not act that way in person. Go search for the quote if you think I’m wrong.

You inferred fight, that’s on you.

You were in the armed forces if I recollect so why don’t behave with some honor and maturity?

Typing HAHA over and over again possibly hundreds of times is not what I would call rational or mature.

So that’s a no.

You don’t know what the word honor even means so you can kindly fuck off.

I was acting like a “cunt” but you are the one who (once again) started with name calling. In prior posts you claimed that I am afraid to meet with you. And you have offered to meet in person to settle things in person. I think the implication is clear. As I said we can talk here. But you don’t really want to talk you want to take sides and name call. You do not trade fine points of an argument it’s all about ad hominem attacks.

And I don’t think you find any of this fun it frustrates you and angers you. To me it’s all fun, to you it seems just a bit too real.

My advice and I’m not kidding…get a hobby.