Why Attacks on Trump Don't Work

You aren’t planning on capturing and holding terrorists families overseas?

If that isn’t the most absurd twisting of a post in PWI history, I don’t know what is. God lord man…

1 Like

It’s good that you’re sticking up for your leader. But please tell me how I twisted it. Those are his exact words.

Capturing and holding terrorists families who were well aware of the crime that their relative was going to commit and did nothing to prevent out right murder is a very reasonable act to take.

1. Might gain valuable information regarding future terrorists attacks.

2. Will demonstrate to other families of terrorists that the US is serious about preventing terrorism which could prevent future terror attacks from even occurring as the families will realize that they now must turn in their family member BEFORE he kills someone.

How would you even get access to them without an exhaustive search. Look how long it took to find Bin Laden. By the time you did if you did it would probably be too late

That’s great and all, but those aren’t the illegal orders he was insisting he could get our soldiers to follow (I guess because he’s just so damn Alpha).

You’re an unbelievably dishonest person.

This is just plain dumb.

1 Like

That’s my point. It would take a lot of resources just to find them let alone extract them. Trump was talking about going after the families of ISIS in The Middle East. My question was how do you plan to do that while also pulling out of Europe/NATO?

That’s a big might.

It could easily have the opposite effect.

I wouldn’t!!! N

Okay, thanks for clarifying.

I quoted him verbatim you claimed that I somehow wronged him. I asked you politely to point out where and you comeback with this nonsense?

I’ll ask you once more where I erred. If you have nothing just say it and we will move on.

[quote]It could easily have the opposite effect.
[/quote]

What the hell is that supposed to mean? HUH? It could easily have a very positive effect in stopping innocent blood from being shed.

My gosh you can say that about almost any act taken during war.

And if we don’t what is lost? And if we do then we save lives.

Do you just like disagreeing with me for the sake of it?

Setting aside policy disagreements this specific quality is much more important than you might think.

Especially after having basically a Professor in charge for the past 8 years.

Edit (referring to Alpha male)

First, he was clearly talking about targeting them to kill. Again, see the context of the questioner’s question. Second, exactly! The question is about our SOLDIERS. Not the FBI here at home, or something.

1 Like

What the hell is that supposed to mean? HUH? It could easily have a very positive effect in stopping innocent blood from being shed.

[/quote]

Are you serious? It could very easily drive more to join the cause against a government they see is oppressing them causing more blood shed.

Our honor. Our principles. Our dignity as a nation. The moral high ground. Foreign concepts for you I know.

Maybe. Maybe more lives are lost because we drove recruitment up by imprisoning civilians.

Completely dishonest, I’m not holding your hand here.

“Exactly what I thought, you’ve got nothing” You can save your rebuttal.

1 Like

Only when you say dumb things.

1 Like

There is a derangement syndrome at work here, that much is true, but it is Thunderbolt Derangement Syndrome.

1 Like