Why Attacks on Trump Don't Work

Err, he is a sell out.

You can try to put words in my mouth but it won’t work anymore than claiming that everyone who endorses Trump is a “sell out”.

Now answer my question

Yes, everyone that endorses Trump of course Sloth…now sit down and take your meds my friend.

And thanks for giving me the opportunity to demonstrate a principled stand to you. Santorum HAS SOLD FLAT OUT.

1 Like

You’re the one with the schizophrenic support of Trump as illustrated above.

They are both posters who support the right. They are more concerned with the rot in their own barn than the one of their enemies.
You focus on your side. Same as liberals are doing right now with Bernie or bust and talking about how she is bought and owned, rather than talking shit about Trump.

What don’t you get exactly? Why is it so hard to grasp basic concepts?

1 Like

Which candidate in US politics is not scummy to some degree?

Hint: they all are. You might as well never vote in any state election in modern times. State power doesn’t attract benevolent types

What they both fail to realize, and it is shocking, is that one of the two will become President (barring indictment). As if voting for some third party slug is going to matter.

And carrying on post after post about how bad Trump is and then attack other posters who prefer Trump over Hillary reminds me of a couple of children who did not get their ideal candidate and are picking up their toys and going home.

Let it be known folks!

Zeb Wasserman Schultz…

I know most hate Bernie Sanders politically, but he isn’t corrupt, has never taken corporate money etc.

Ha claiming I believe something does not make it so. And this you should have learned in grade school

Name calling is also something that you should have learned not to do in grade school

[quote=“zeb1, post:492, topic:217419, full:true”]

[quote]Sure it is TB, it’s really stupid because you say it is. Why don’t you reflect on the many posts that you’ve read through the years. How many people write volumes against one candidate yet at the same time write practically nothing on the opposing candidate that they supposedly think is just as bad?

I guess we all know the answer it just doesn’t happen. BUT…in your case it happens all the time. And why is that?

Tell us I’m mystified [/quote]

We’re all anonymous posters, and I literally have no respect for your opinion, and I’ve never been afraid to share mine - if I really wanted Hillary to win, or planned on voting for her, why wouldn’t I just come out and say it?

No, there are no problems with any of it because I have no obligation (or desire) to do anything to your acceptance or satisfaction.

My posts about Trump don’t really mean something subliminal about what I really think about Hillary. If you think so - well, who cares?

[quote]One of the two will surely win (unless Clinton gets indicted). So in essence you have given your right to choose one of them to others. You’ve basically run away put your fingers in your ears and left it up to others as if some third party Joe is going to win. Fine it’s your right but stop pretending that you do not actually favor Clinton (in some strange way) over Trump. People on this site are not as stupid as you think. As they say the proof is in the pudding. Writing page after page against Trump and giving Hillary a free pass.

So what’s up with that? [/quote]

Nope, not letting others decide - a protest vote is a great idea in an election with such atrocious candidates. Why? There are elections beyond 2016 to worry about.

I’ll try to find a way to sleep tonight.

This theory that I really support Hillary but just won’t admit it is real giving me a chuckle. I have posted here for over a decade. In a forum dominated by libertarian thinking (at one point, maybe still), I bash libertarianism. I haven’t pulled punches on other things I have opinions about. But now, because I point how uniquely awful Trump is (and he is), I’m secretly in favor of Hillary and just won’t fess up.

Comedy gold.

Zeb doesn’t have an independent brain - he is an RNC cipher, a talking points robot programmed to write at no greater than the third grade level, apparently.

1 Like

Even if Sanders is miraculously a paragon of virtue what happens after he dies and the state has heavily been expanded with socialized medicine and education?

Do they expect someone cut from the same cloth to also take over?

I am not arguing any of that. I am just saying he is an example of someone who isn’t corrupt or a self interested flip flopper. His politics have been pro gay, pro trans, pro universal healthcare for 50 years. He has never taken corporate money, he opposed citizens united, he opposed NAFTA, WTO etc.

Love him or despise him and think his politics are evil, he is honest and isn’t corrupt.

1 Like

[quote=“thunderbolt23, post:517, topic:217419”]
Sure it is TB, it’s really stupid because you say it is. Why don’t you reflect on the many posts that you’ve read through the years. How many people write volumes against one candidate yet at the same time write practically nothing on the opposing candidate that they supposedly think is just as bad?
I guess we all know the answer it just doesn’t happen. BUT…in your case it happens all the time. And why is that?
Tell us I’m mystified
We’re all anonymous posters, and I literally have no respect for your opinion, and I’ve never been afraid to share mine -[/quote]

I hope you know the feeling is quite mutual. While I have said many times you used to be a really great poster around here I think something in your personal life has damaged you in some way. I’m not happy about it simply an observation.

To continue to pretend that you dislike the Clintons? I have no idea. But, I do know that you bash Trump and give our FBI poster gal a free pass. And that is really strange.

[quote]Plenty of problems with the above. You claim that you do not support either candidate. Now I could accept that from most people because both candidates are poor choices. But I can’t accept that from you. As you write volumes against Trump and practically nothing about Hillary. One would think that you would be equally outraged by both as you CLAIM to be above.
No, there are no problems with any of it because I have no obligation (or desire) to do anything to your acceptance or satisfaction. [/quote]

Now that is not even logical is it? It’s not about doing things to my satisfaction Ha ha…that was just stupid. I simply pointed out what you have been doing. I shined a light on it. You don’t like that so you claim you don’t have to do what I want you to do…You really need to come up with a better excuse because someone who dislikes both candidates would at least give some lip service to the other candidate. Maybe even a 70-30 split which would be really lopsided. But, what you do is actually comical. Rethink this TB you are not looking good as your excuses are pathetic.

I never claimed subliminal practice.

[quote]One of the two will surely win (unless Clinton gets indicted). So in essence you have given your right to choose one of them to others. You’ve basically run away put your fingers in your ears and left it up to others as if some third party Joe is going to win. Fine it’s your right but stop pretending that you do not actually favor Clinton (in some strange way) over Trump. People on this site are not as stupid as you think. As they say the proof is in the pudding. Writing page after page against Trump and giving Hillary a free pass.
So what’s up with that?

Nope, not letting others decide[/quote]

Oh but that is in reality what you are doing because as you know Joe Crap the third party boy is not winning. Everyone with half a brain knows that.

As I have stated you are a little kid who didn’t get the perfect candidate and you are picking up your toys and going home. This is your right but it’s stupid and childish and of course you leave the heavy lifting to the rest of the electorate. Good Job!

As are your many, many posts bashing Trump while claiming every 50th page in a one liner that Hillary is not good either. I think your denial is giving many a good laugh.

Your very argument above demonstrates that in virtually every case you speak your mind. This proves my point. Why then won’t you speak your mind against Hillary Clinton with the same vigor that you do Trump. You have shown in the past that you don’t hold back. But, with Hillary you hold back in a big way. So once again why is that? Odd…very odd.

And as I’ve said the posters of PWI are not stupid and claiming you dislike two candidates equally and only attacking one of them assumes as much.

And your avoidance talking about Hillary is remarkable perhaps only topped by your excuse about not attacking Hillary.

In short you are quickly becoming a joke.

Of course, out of ammo, and Zeb reaches for the low-character personal attack. You’ve gone to that move a few times, and all it does is demonstrate your complete lack of integrity. Bad logic and uninformed opinions are one thing - having no integrity is another. And you don’t have any, evidenced by now multiple personal comments without even a hint of embarrassment.

As is, I’ve said Hillary is atrocious and corrupt, that I won’t vote for her, and even you concede that I have no motive to conceal my true opinions about anything on these forums. So, by your own admission, your belief that I support Hillary is not based in reason or facts.

Well, wait a minute, that actually makes decent sense. It is perfectly in line with your other irrational beliefs.

In any event, Hillary might win all fifty states, or Trump might win all fifty states, who knows - but neither of them will do it with any help from me.