Why Attacks on Trump Don't Work

No, it doesn’t. You’re just on some nonsensical rabbit trail that because I bash Trump a lot but don’t bash Hillary ipso facto I’m really a Hillary supporter.

It’s stupid.

I am not actively supporting any candidate - in fact, my position is best described as actively not supporting either candidate because they are both atrocious. I wish both could lose - but more importantly, I wish both had never won their party’s nomination.

But neither will get my vote. I won’t cast a vote to put either one of them in the office once occupied by Washington, Jefferson, Madison, Jackson, Lincoln, and the Roosevelts. It’s a matter of standards, and I have some.

But I’m covering old ground - you know all this, you just pretend you don’t.

1 Like

Glad you abandoned the “Sold Out” theme it was getting old.

So tell me why do you think they decided to support R’s over D’s?

[quote=“zeb1, post:483, topic:217419, full:true”]

You know what pisses me off Zeb? Not being able to vote for a Republican against Hillary. I was all prepared to do so. Was looking forward to it. Didn’t matter if they were an unrealistic ideologue or a bit squishy. So long as there was something approaching ethical/moral (and sane) about them. But I’m not voting for your scum-bag to beat their scum-bag. And I hope the Republicans learn a valuable lesson when their scum-bag loses to their scum-bag.

1 Like

Err, that is selling out…

I didn’t miss anything. I was just laughing at the garbage people on the list. You read way to much into that post.

Clear?

I’ll be back later to see if you managed to ever get around to facing the fact your candidate trashed the same women, and called Bill Clinton the victim. And if your objection to Hillary on this matter was principled or pure partisan politics. Though, if principled, you would’ve already called him a degenerate scum-bag for it.

Rick Santorum just endorsed Donald Trump

And donated to Clinton and Rahm Emanuel.

Sure TB I understand exactly what you’ve claimed. But something bothers me about that. You say one thing and then apparently do another.

Again…very odd.

[quote=“Sloth, post:489, topic:217419, full:true”]
I’ll be back later[/quote]

Good when you come back make sure you explain why Trump has been endorsed by so many people of all types. If you don’t have a legitimate explanation then don’t bother me.

K?

[quote=“zeb1, post:493, topic:217419, full:true”]

Uh, I just told you they sold out. Their team against the other team. Principles be damned…

[quote=“zeb1, post:493, topic:217419, full:true”]

Now how about answering my challenge.

Well according to our friend Sloth Rick Santorum must have “sold out”. That has been his only explanation when other national candidates endorse Trump.

When celebrities endorse Trump he claims they simply prefer “R’s over D’s”. Nothing more to say on that just plenty of dodging.

Both Sloth and TB are living in their own little world somehow thinking that if they trash Trump enough that Hillary will win…oh wait I retract that statement. Neither wants Hillary they just don’t like the idea of ever saying a bad word about her and rather enjoy focusing almost solely on Donald Trump because …um it’s their right.

What a load of shit!!

As soon as you answer mine to my satisfaction.

I mean look at how much of a sell out you are because you’re such a good little party man.

First, Trump is just himself!

Then, without any shame, you do a complete 180 and it’s Trump just saying what he needs to say to get support.

Here it is, Zeb - the perfect example of how dim you are.

Read my sentence above - I say you are “talking out of both sides of your mouth” on Trump…meaning you are taking contradictory positions.

You reply, no, you haven’t been praising him as a great politician.

“Talking out of both sides of your mouth” isn’t a claim that you have been praising him, dumbass - it’s a claim you are being inconsistent.

[quote]There are no contradictions. He is a slimy, smarmy politician who lies and changes his mind at will. Just like the rest of them. Sure maybe worse but then again I only have to compare him to who he is running against. As I have said many times you’ve spent multiple pages bashing Trump, I have agreed many times there is plenty to bash. But you don’t have much to say about old Hillary. Oh wait here is your favorite line “I would never vote for her she is a corrupt politician” or some such language. mean time you are writing a book (unfortunately there are the same lines in different order) on Trump.

And…not only do you attack Trump you and your sidekick attack anyone who claims they rather vote for Trump over Hillary.

I find that odd. And I doubt I’m the only one. So post on TB…you have until November to pound Trump into the ground and occasionally say shyly that Hillary is not good either.

Uh huh…
[/quote]

Who cares if you find my Trump bashing odd? There’s no “fairness doctrine” here, and you aren’t the PWI police.

I bash Trump. I will keep bashing Trump, too - there’s never been a worse candidate for either party in the modern era.

Butt hurt over that fact? Not my problem to fix.

1 Like

That’s why I mentioned him. IIRC he was his candidate of choice from the 2012 election

So, yours was an unprincipled objection to Hillary’s treatment of those women. Noted.

[quote=“Sloth, post:498, topic:217419, full:true”]
I mean look at how much of a sell out you are because you’re such a good little party man.[/quote]

Because I believe in one party over another I am a sell out? Ha ha then there are millions of sell outs all over the country in every state. Those that wanted one of the other 18 republicans but now are forced to decide between Trump and Clinton. If that’s your definition of selling out I would not rely on your definitions for anything else.

Yes, good memory sloth loved Rick Santorum. But now according to Sloths own definition Santorum is a “sell out”

Funny stuff Sloth