Why Attacks on Trump Don't Work

Because he’s selling out to endorse the Republican nominee…Now answer me directly.

So, what say you? You’ve it as a disqualifier for Hillary, how about Trump?

So your theory so far is that everyone who endorses Trump is a “sell out”. Do I have that right?

Mike Huckabee has endorsed Trump is he too a sell out?

Bobby Jindal has endorsed Trump sell out?

I don’t know about sell out, but he might be the creepiest person ever.

Did the NRA sell out by endorsing Donald Trump or do you make an exception here?

Well hay there are plenty of politicians who have endorsed Trump so let’s move to the world of celebrities.

Before I post this list please know that I do not hold celebrities views in high esteem. Also, the overwhelming majority of celebrities are liberal and are endorsing Hillary.

Anyway here is a short list of the following celebrities who are endorsing Trump…

after the last eight years."

Johnny Damon

Mike Ditka

Hulk Hogan

Jesse James

Anthony Mackie

Wayne Newton

Ted Nugent

Paul O’Neill

Terrell Owens
John Rocker

Dennis Rodman

Charlie Sheen

Paul Teutul

Now once again because I know you like to play games at times, I don’t care what celebrities do but I just want to ask you ARE THEY ALL SELLOUTS and if so what do they get for their endorsement?

Dude you are coming across as unhinged.

Also referencing Hulk Hogan and Charlie Sheen as people supporting Trump isn’t doing you any favours. You know who else loves Trump? The Neo Nazi’s at stormfront. Like they legit love him:

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1133805/
https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1133205-6/

Did the Nazis at stormfront sell out @zeb1

1 Like

Name as many names and organizations as you want, all sell outs.

Now, tackle my question.

Once again, and again, until you meet it head on. Was yours a principled objection, or one of political convenience? Both attacked these women, with Trump calling Bill the victim.

The celebrity list is cracking me up. John Rocker, lol… Dude’s a complete racist. Hulk Hogan has a sex tape… Jesse James cheated on his wife with multiple women. Some of these guys are fine, but the rest are a complete train wreck. Dennis Rodman, ha!

If only you could understand where I’m going with this. But alas you are not quite up to speed on so many things) so I will have to place you somewhere that I have only placed three people in my entire history here at T Nation.

dharmahighway meet the ignore button.

Bye

You just tapped out of the argument sir. You just tapped.

Yes, I did qualify the list as in their endorsements mean nothing (oh that’s right you missed that part). But again WHY are they endorsing Trump. One can attack the long list of celebrities endorsing Clinton as well. Drug addicts folks married 5 times bla bla bla no point in going on about the people.

So…if you want to do Sloth’s work then tell me why those people, or any of the many, many politicians are endorsing Trump.

Again in case you missed it --it’s not about who they are…

Clear?

And so far all Sloth has been able to muster is “Sell Out”

So I hope you do a better job…

Go ahead…

So, Trump believes what he says, except when he doesn’t and he’s only saying things to appeal to certain voters, and you know which is which because [???].

My God, man, do ever stop to read your own posts and say “yep, I’m a dumbass”?

A perfect example - is Trump telling the truth about his potential SCOTUS candidates? Zeb believes so, because he wants to (“it’s one of those times Trump is telling the truth!”) but all indications are that Trump floated this list to entice Never Trump conservatives back into possibly voting for him after declaring they wouldn’t. Pure marketing. Or not. No one knows, because Trump will say whatever his audience wants to hear to score political victories. And the dupes keep lining up.

All this is beside the point of your idiocy, though - you have come out and talked out of both sides of your mouth on Trump, and having been called on it, you keep digging a worse hole instead of simply copping to the naked contradictions. Post after post, you’ve beclowned yourself - it’s been painful to watch. If this were a boxing match, the ref would have called it.

1 Like

At some point you have to give up on a person. Earlier you listed Hillary’s attacks on Bill’s ladies, whatever, as a disqualifying example of her character. I then pointed out Trump did the exact same thing to the same women, going so far as to say Bill was a victim…Hell, Trump thought the decision to impeach Bill over his lady troubles was ludicrous. Was this particular issue a matter of principle, or political expedience. Did you even care about the women, or just that it was Hillary (before I pointed out Trump’s comments)?

Uh, what else is it? They’ve decided they have to support R’s against D’s.

[quote=“thunderbolt23, post:480, topic:217419, full:true”]
So, Trump believes what he says, except when he doesn’t and he’s only saying things to appeal to certain voters, and you know which is which because [???].[/quote]

Possibly the dumbest thing you’ve said in a long list of dumb things.

My point which somehow flew over your head is simple, he says what the thinks will work at the time like every other politician. Now go do your homework and name one politician who has not changed his mind, lied, etc…is Trump worse you bet he is. But, the point is the same.

Well…glad you finally admitted it.

Funny, let’s now turn it around. When he says something that you don’t like you do believe him. One that I recall off hand is his statement about punishing the family members of terrorists. You and your buddy Sloth did about two weeks on that topic. I wanted to throw up you mentioned in every post.

But…according to you he was telling the truth then. But…when he releases a list of conservative judges that he would appoint he’s now lying. You know…when you hate someone emotion really does color your judgment.

You make a good point. As opposed to other politicians who NEVER say what their dupes want to hear.

Uh huh…

I think I clearly pointed out your idiocy above. No thanks necessary.

Nope. that’s what you want to believe so go ahead and if you can show me a post where I praise him for being a great politician I’d love to see it.

There are no contradictions. He is a slimy, smarmy politician who lies and changes his mind at will. Just like the rest of them. Sure maybe worse but then again I only have to compare him to who he is running against. As I have said many times you’ve spent multiple pages bashing Trump, I have agreed many times there is plenty to bash. But you don’t have much to say about old Hillary. Oh wait here is your favorite line “I would never vote for her she is a corrupt politician” or some such language. mean time you are writing a book (unfortunately there are the same lines in different order) on Trump.

And…not only do you attack Trump you and your sidekick attack anyone who claims they rather vote for Trump over Hillary.

I find that odd. And I doubt I’m the only one. So post on TB…you have until November to pound Trump into the ground and occasionally say shyly that Hillary is not good either.

Uh huh…