Why Attacks on Trump Don't Work

Again you do realize that government run healthcare really REALLY sucks…right?

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/canada-wait-times-deadly-and-take-longer-than-ever/

Dharma,

I am not familiar with the tax rates in Germany, can you confirm these to be accurate ?

Taxation of an individual’s income is progressive. In other words, the higher the income, the higher the rate of tax payable.
In 2015 the Germany tax rates for an individual are 14% - 45%.
Singles pay on income above EUR 250,731 (couples, on income above EUR 501,462) income tax of 45% before 5.5% solidarity tax and 8%-9% church tax which are imposed on the income tax.

In addition to regular tax, there is a trade tax that is imposed on business income.

The standard rate of Germany corporate tax in 2015 is 15%.
There is a reduced rate for part of a corporation’s income.
An additional tax has been imposed to help the merger of the two Germanys.
This is “solidarity tax” which is 5.5% of the normal rate payable.
The tax is levied on corporations and individuals, subject to the conditions specified in the law.
There is also a municipal “trade tax” of 14%-17%.
In 2015 the effective corporate tax rate, including trade tax and solidarity tax is about 30%-33%.

http://www.worldwide-tax.com/germany/germany_tax.asp

This is counter to your previous defenses of Trump. Conspiracy baiting, war-crime proposing, torture expanding, etc., your defense for Trump is that he has merely been saying what he needed to say in order to get through the primaries.

Ok, so now you admit he is indeed a would be war-criminal, torture pervert, conspiracy nut. Now you’re obligated to oppose his elevation to Commander in Chief.

1 Like

And when is Trump being himself? When he’s calling Bill Clinton the victim while attacking the same women he is now going after Hillary for attacking? When he was “always against the Iraq war–Bush lied, people died.” Or, when he was supportive of the Iraq War in earlier interviews before going “always against the Iraq war?”

You are playing the part of a fool right now and you should probably stop.

It’s not MY belief system it is basic human psychology. I’d hate to have to think that I need to drop you a link on the topic. So, in the short run I think you need to post less and read more.

Let me make this quick and painless for both of us as I see no point in arguing with you as you continually.

Here we go: Trump is a very bad man. He is a very nasty man. A liar…and probably much more. Happy?

As for Hillary she is worse and that is why I am voting for Trump. You do know that (should Hillary not be indicted) one of them will become the next President right? If you want Hillary all you need to do is stay home or right in George Foghorn and you have helped the Clintons. But, I know you are a man of principal. maybe someday you will be more pragmatic but for now you do whatever helps you sleep at night and I will do the same thing. As for fighting with you regarding Trump not going to do it any longer.

As for what Trump says it changes almost day to day. If I thought he would really try to torture children of terrorists I would not vote for him. In reality he was just talking off the cuff. Funny you seem to believe his every word when it comes to something you dislike. But, when he makes a list of 12 conservative judges I don’t recall hearing a peep out of you. And why. " BECAUSE TRUMP IS A LIAR."

Okay I got it…

My gosh Sloth I don’t know how you are going to get through these next four years should Trump become President. They may have to check you in to a nice quiet assisted living environment.

Zeb seems to forget that everyone here has a memory.

Old Zeb: Trump says all kinds of untrue or exaggerated things to appeal to voters, it’s all just a tactic, he doesn’t really believe those heinous things.

New Zeb: Trump speaks his mind and is giving the voters the straight story on what he believes!

Two Zebs all in one.

1 Like

[quote=“thunderbolt23, post:411, topic:217419”]
Zeb seems to forget that everyone here has a memory.[/quote]

Forget that everyone has a memory? That is ridiculous on its face. But, I do know one thing you have a poor memory.

[quote]Old Zeb: Trump says all kinds of untrue or exaggerated things to appeal to voters, it’s all just a tactic, he doesn’t really believe those heinous things.

New Zeb: Trump speaks his mind and is giving the voters the straight story on what he believes![/quote]

The two are no incongruous. Think about it

Honestly what happened to you? You used to be so very sharp now you seem like a dull witted buffoon.

Another thing TB you say you dislike Hillary and yet your post count must be something like 20 to 1 against Trump as opposed to Hillary.

Odd

Your answer is always “I’ve said before she is corrupt and I’d never vote for her”

Yeah but why can’t you say something so simple and be done with Trump…you just drone on and on. It’s like a sickness

[quote=“zeb1, post:412, topic:217419, full:true”]

So, Trump doesn’t believe the things he says to voters, and he does believe the things he tells voters. And that makes total sense.

@pushharder - low analytical voters supporting Trump? Here is your Exhibit A.

2 Likes

Probably because you keep defending Trump?

1 Like

Because I don’t want to? It’s PWI and we discuss current candidates any way we feel like. There is no “fairness doctrine” here, despite your incessant whining that they’re ought to be.

Want to start a thread doing nothing but bashing Hillary? Be my guest. No one is stopping you.

1 Like

You realize you do the exact same thing just in reverse, right?

I mean, you posted a thread earlier about McAuliffe and titled it “Clinton Pal Terry McAuliffe under FBI investigation.” Then went on an entire diatribe about Clinton.

When’s the last time you wrote a post specifically to condemn the actions of Donald Trump and not just your typically, “Ya Trumps an asshole, but Clinton’s worse?”

1 Like

Wow, you are thick. No problem I’ll walk you through it. How many times have politicians said one thing and then days, weeks or months later said something almost opposite? Come on TB I’ll go slow so that you can understand. Name one politician, at this level, just ONE who has not done this.

At point A he said things off the top of his head call it his true beliefs (if he has any).

At point B he has said things that have been a bit more refined in order to possibly win more voters.

You act like you’ve never seen this political act before. Granted it is not nearly as refined as the Clinton corrupt dog and pony show. But you have to keep in mind he’s far less experienced.

By the way one more post not knocking Clinton and questioning me on Trump.

No problem I know it must be difficult for you to support Hillary and I understand why you want to stay in the closet.

:smile:

Yes, but keep in mind that I am openly supporting Donald Trump. Who is TB openly supporting.

See the difference?

It makes you look really bad and like you have no argument when your comeback is hur dur you support Hillary. It comes off as quasi stalinist.

Maybe I should since you turn every thread into a Trump bashing thread. It’s just getting really old and I thought you might want to ad a bit more to the conversation. But…nope you sit there and type the same shit day after day about Trump.

I really do get it and so does Push and anyone else you’ve spoken with.

Trump is not up to the task

Trump is a liar

Trump is a boob

Trump is nothing more than a reality TV star

Trump inherited a lot of money.

Trump is this Trump is that bla bla bla…got it. GOT IT ALL over and over again.

And yet no matter how bad he is and I really don’t disagree with you or anyone who thinks he’s a bad candidate he is still better than Hillary Clinton.

Simple. And that is really the only point that I ever want to get across.

By the way other than a couple of your like minded fellows I’d bet most are sick of your constant drum beat.

But as I said march on brave solder we have a long way to go. By November you will have typed every bad thing about Trump at least 122 times and that is laughable especially coming from someone who fancies themselves a deep thinker and oh soooo articulate.

HA

Yes, over Hillary I certainly do. On his own not so much.

Clear?

You argue like a four year old.

1 Like