Why are Skinny Kids Strong?

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]Wrah wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:
…as strength is largely a function of your nervous system.[/quote]

I disagree. There is a clear reason why children and old people are weaker than the average population and it has nothing to do with nervous system.[/quote]

LOL the nervous system has to be trained to allow muscles to exert greater strength. Muscles mass is a large part of strength production too, as I outlined in my post. So stop cherry-picking quotes and learn some basic exercise physiology.
[/quote]

Listen to this guy imo, his number 1 knowledge in the world is what got him his massvie 265 bench
[/quote]

LOL I’ve been training for under a year, genius. Besides, the experience of the person who answers the OP’s question is irrelevant - the answer is a matter of science, not opinion. Now, go crawl back under your rock.

Also, learn to use the English language properly, you illiterate fool - see how it feels to be attacked ad hominem?
[/quote]

^This man will strict prussah all of you up into oblivion.

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]Wrah wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

I disagree. There is a clear reason why children and old people are weaker than the average population and it has nothing to do with nervous system.[/quote]

LOL the nervous system has to be trained to allow muscles to exert greater strength. Muscles mass is a large part of strength production too, as I outlined in my post. So stop cherry-picking quotes and learn some basic exercise physiology.
[/quote]

Listen to this guy imo, his number 1 knowledge in the world is what got him his massvie 265 bench
[/quote]
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23821208.jpg

[quote]yolo84 wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:
LOL I’ve been training for under a year, genius.
[/quote]

Out of interest what is your height and weight?[/quote]

Hair over 6’. 235 pounds.

[quote]Wrah wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

Lol, WTF?

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]Wrah wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ad hominem attacks are fun, aren’t they?

I know some dudes that look quite plain and skinny by most standards and put up 1500+ raw totals. Really depends on how you train. They could probably afford to put on some mass and move up a class though.

Could be a simple matter of skill. If you suck at a lift you can be big and still put on a crap performence and vice versa. There’s also the fact that some people actually have talent.

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]Wrah wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/23821208.jpg[/quote]

LOL’D

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]Wrah wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

/owned

[quote]Caltene wrote:

[quote]daraz wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[quote]Wrah wrote:

[quote]Consul wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

/owned[/quote]

CNS development and not being a pussy.

Cns of skinny people referred to by OP: Fusion Reactor

Cns of OP: Windmill

Lol, it’s funny how you said you feel bad for them but I bet it’s the other way around since they are putting up bigger numbers than you. The lighter weight lifters you’re comparing yourself to are probably more experienced than you, or they may just train harder and smarter than you. I always see people stronger than me (at my weight class and lighter) and I use that as motivation to push harder. Don’t linger on excuses for why you are weak, unless that will actually help you get stronger.

[quote]Field wrote:
Cns of skinny people referred to by OP: Fusion Reactor

Cns of OP: Windmill[/quote]

His central nervous system is the sun? Dayum.

Also, this thread has a whooole lot of nope goin on.

[quote]black_angus1 wrote:

His central nervous system is the sun? Dayum.

.[/quote]

Was mostly making a metaphor about the amount of wattage or energy produced.

A fusion reactor > Windmill…

…DURP.

Strength = / = Size