Just a few weeks ago I was pleased with my diet and how I looked-- was full and still lean. In the last week to 10 days I’ve looked bloated abdominally, thick/wider in the midsection (I’m working on keeping a tight waist while growing everywhere else), and soft in the belly (abs disappeared). My face looks bloated too.
Digestion hasn’t been great either.
Things that have changed, regardless of how trivial or weird they sound to mention:
- I went back on TRIBEX after 4 weeks off
- I opened a new container of creatine
- I upped my fiber intake this week, in the form of milled flax. I’ve been using this for a while, but I’ve tried to increase the number of scoops. The, uh, elimination I was accustomed to has been nowhere near as consistent/easy.
- I’m a teacher, so I returned to work after a 2-week break in which I was sleeping a lot and getting great rest.
- Noticed I’ve been peeing less this week, despite the same level of water.
- The weather has been hot and dry here in southern california.
Water intake: 1.5-2 gallons a day
Carbs: primarily from a high-fiber, low-sugar cereal from Kashi
Protein: Costco egg whites in a box, Costco canned chicken, Foster Farms ground turkey
Fats: raw almonds, extra-virgin olive oil
The diet hasn’t changed; when I was looking good a few weeks back I was eating all the same things.
The premade egg whites and the canned chicken have a fair amount of sodium, but this hasn’t been a problem until about 10 days ago. I figured the water intake would counteract it.
I’m 27 years old, 6’2", 208.5lbs on weighing in last night at the gym.
Either way, I’m pissed and would be grateful for any critique or help. Just want to get back to looking how I want to look. Thanks!