Why Am I Confused with the 5/3/1?

your doing 3 sets and reps of 5 3 1?

how come it says in week 1 its pretty much 3x3 for the strength work out what am i missing

The book.

Hahahaha! In other words, pay the man w/ the plan!

[quote]Jim Wendler wrote:
The book. [/quote]

Fair enough, however i can’t afford it right now maybe in a few weeks, will the online template be enough?

Go buy the book, invest sometime reading it cover to cover. If you have any questions post them but you need to invest sometime with this.

Sorry to repost, but:

Dude, you are way, way overthinking things.

You’re doing exactly what a 16-year old should not be doing. You’re asking a ton of questions (which is fine enough), but I really feel like you’re waiting to have all the answer before you really start.

You have, what, like 6 or 7 new threads in the last 4 days, and they’re all asking about training or nutrition. You’ve gotten a bunch of good advice already. You need to put your head down and do for the next 16 weeks.

You don’t need to know about joker sets, training for “mass”, dirty vs clean foods, or whatever else. You need to stick with the basics - Lifting 3-5 days a week, for the next 16 uninterrupted weeks, and eating 3 good meals a day 7 days a week, no excuses.

[quote]Heysteve85 wrote:
Go buy the book, invest sometime reading it cover to cover. If you have any questions post them but you need to invest sometime with this. [/quote]

Is there a e book? would be convent

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Sorry to repost, but:

Dude, you are way, way overthinking things.

You’re doing exactly what a 16-year old should not be doing. You’re asking a ton of questions (which is fine enough), but I really feel like you’re waiting to have all the answer before you really start.

You have, what, like 6 or 7 new threads in the last 4 days, and they’re all asking about training or nutrition. You’ve gotten a bunch of good advice already. you need to put your head down and do for the next 16 weeks.

You don’t need to know about joker sets, training for “mass”, dirty vs clean foods, or whatever else. You need to stick with the basics - Lifting 3-5 days a week, for the next 16 uninterrupted weeks, and eating 3 good meals a day 7 days a week, no excuses.[/quote]

Ok, your right thanks man.

[quote]jake_richardson wrote:

[quote]Heysteve85 wrote:
Go buy the book, invest sometime reading it cover to cover. If you have any questions post them but you need to invest sometime with this. [/quote]

Is there a e book? would be convent [/quote]

Yes, if you go to the store you can by the E-book. I believe it is 29.99.

Amazon kindle edition $9.99, Amazon has a reader for your web browser if you don’t have a kindle.

Wich is the latest book? Is it an upgrade or do all contain individual information?

Damn dude did you even try to look up the information yourself? The program is called 5/3/1 and the latest edition is 2 . If you looked on amazon, Jim’s site or I don’t know even googled it; you would have gotten this information in less time than it took me to write it. If you have the money buy it get Beyond 5/3/1 it contains updates that aren’t contained in edition 2 and might answer some of the questions you have.

Thank, I have gotten the feeling of asking unnecesary questions sometimes, seemes I was correct.

I just received the Beyond 5/3/1 book today, in paperback from Amazon. The book has so much information and has so many variations that it will have you planning your training sessions for years. I highly recommend buying the book, whether it is the E-Book for paperback. Everything is explained inside it.