Whose Advice Can I Trust?

ebomb5522
loudog75
deltaone
steelyD

I just wanted to point out that despite the “where have all the good people gone?” comments, there seem to be plenty still here.

On a side note I laughed when I red the, “never abrasive to noobs”, as a hallmark to someone who can be trusted.
Give me the most knowledgeable person, despite attitude, every time.

Also, I anticipate a Rogue Vampire self nomination any minute.

Nominate: fr0IVIan

Guy put on 17 pounds of lean mass in a year and has blog to follow and ask questions in.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
Bwhitwell
Bluecollartr8n
Zraw
Myosaurus[/quote]

BrickHead
jskrabac

Chris Colucci actually trains people for a living, so he is an obvious choice. Bwhitwell needs to post more. BrickHead always tries to be helpful and Flip is cool as shite.

In the end, however, if you seek free advice on the internet you often get what you pay for. You have to find what works for you in the long run and do some trial and error. You may find certain programs don’t work as well for you as others, just as certain exercises may help you achieve your goals better than other alternatives.

[quote]JLone wrote:
Also, I anticipate a Rogue Vampire self nomination any minute. [/quote]

The best was the thread he started to interview himself about how he trains.

Alpha always had great input. He disappeared, but his training log is still up and a recommended read.

[quote]sjoconn wrote:
Alpha always had great input. He disappeared, but his training log is still up and a recommended read.[/quote]

Too bad the dude was superhuman and grown in a vat somewhere to handle weights and volume that would kill most people. He was awesome, though. I hope his disappearance wasn’t related to his health issues, because I believe he had a few serious ones.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
I just wanted to point out that despite the “where have all the good people gone?” comments, there seem to be plenty still here.[/quote]

True, although many of the people listed don’t post as much as they used to or at all anymore.

That said, I like what you’re trying to do here Cuso, good list so far.

[quote]JLone wrote:

Guy put on 17 pounds of lean mass in a year and has blog to follow and ask questions in.

X2

I also want to nominate chris87… I’m not sure if he’s experience like others on this list, but he always gives great advice.

Hey Cuso, maybe in your second post edit it so that you could put all the people nominated together?

[quote]illadelphia91 wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:

X2

I also want to nominate chris87… I’m not sure if he’s experience like others on this list, but he always gives great advice. [/quote]

I reall appreciate this, thanks a lot. I am definitely not as experienced as a lot of the guys on this list, but I do like to think I’ve at least made it to the intermediate phase as a lifter (though it is just one piece to the puzzle in my training)

I agree with making a list of the nominated people, it would make it really easy for people to see without having to scroll through the whole list.

List to date:

Coaches, Gurus and Thread Publishers:

maraudermeat
The Mighty Stu
Chris Colucci

Kingbeef323
Lonnie123
ProfessorX

Competitors:

Waylanderxx
Zraw
ebomb5522

deltaone

BIG Guys:

BrickHead
MattyXL
PaulieSarafini

hungry4more
Myosaurus
Bushido Bad Boy

RampantBadger
The Rattler
Liquidmercury

Stormthebeach
Bwhitwell
Bluecollartr8n

loudog75

Body Builders & Lifters who are worth searching for:

Prisoner/Pwrbarboy
cephalic carnage
Dave_

steelyD
Alpha
Aaron Clark

Knowledgeable, Helpful Lifters:

Flipcollar
chris87

Cat 4 Nominees:*

2 X N for fr0IVIan
2 X N for spar4tee
2 X N for jskrabac
2 X N for Count Rockula
1 X N for Gregron
1 X N for caveman101

*Number of nominations.

If someone is in the wrong category, don’t get butthurt, just post a correction and it’ll get changed.

[quote]hastalles wrote:
…nominate caveman101 also…[/quote]

Don’t get butthurt, but please post and share your justification for Caveman101. It’s probably his love of squatting, but rules are rules. Thnx.

[quote]ryno76 wrote:

[quote]JLone wrote:
Also, I anticipate a Rogue Vampire self nomination any minute. [/quote]

The best was the thread he started to interview himself about how he trains.[/quote]

Take the fun stuff to GAL or PM yourselves for the laughs, and don’t insult the people who have earned the right to be listed here.

I wanted to second Chris87.

Also… Punisher was formerly known as pwrbarboy or something, right? If I remember correctly the thread in Bodybuilding, that was the prior name where he posted in RMP. That RMP thread was quite interesting/useful.