Who's Your Inspiration?

Lee

this is that hernandez guy

http://photos.imageevent.com/theboyz4lifepromotions/tnapromocollection/Hernandez.jpg

Van Damm

all the fat boys who get beat down with fists and words. every fat boy who looks at a picture of arnold and dreams. all the bullies who chased me. all the girls who rejected me. all the people who say your not good enough. all of these people give me the drive, to be the strongest and most muscular man, that I can be

[quote]FrozenNinja wrote:
Van Damm
[/quote]

thats before all the blow

The Kroc.

Initially, I just wanted to be bigger and stronger because I’ve always been small and skinny.

Now, its still my goal and the motivation comes from alot of sources. I wouldn’t get into all that cheesy shit but if we’re talking about the guys in the industry, there’s no one else I look to emulate like Matt “Kroc” Kroczaleski.

The guy is just unbelievable. If you don’t know his story, you better start reading his stuff:

elitefts.com/documents/product_of_your_desires.htm

His log:
asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?tid=126&__N=Matt Kroczaleski

[quote]Who_Cares wrote:
The fatso in the mirror.[/quote]

X2

I saw myself becoming a fat kid, so I decided to do something about it and began working out. For now, I am lifting for football as the main focus, but after high school, it’s all about getting bigger and stronger.

Sly in Rocky 4 was really the reaosn I started doing curls and sit-ups when I was about 13/14, so I suppose he would be why I started out.
Currently, though, John Cena is my main inspiration. That guy is a muthafuckin’ beast!
Also, this Frank McGrath pic would motivate anyone to pick up a barbell

Any other inspirations out there?

Skinny Emo Boys. Seeing them and then thinking to myself “Dam I’m so much bigger and stronger then them.” (without being too cocky b/c I’m far from as strong as I want to be)

They are NOT my main source of inspiration though.

Last year I made a “5yr plan” of goals I want to accomplish before I turn 30, now that is my motivation.

When I started: my Dad

A year in: Arnold

2 years in: Franco

Years later: Lee Labrada

More years later: Lee Priest

Now: David Henry

Im trying to be in menshealth and other mags soon… (avatar)

[quote]B.L.U. Ninja wrote:
The Kroc.

Initially, I just wanted to be bigger and stronger because I’ve always been small and skinny.

Now, its still my goal and the motivation comes from alot of sources. I wouldn’t get into all that cheesy shit but if we’re talking about the guys in the industry, there’s no one else I look to emulate like Matt “Kroc” Kroczaleski.

The guy is just unbelievable. If you don’t know his story, you better start reading his stuff:

elitefts.com/documents/product_of_your_desires.htm

His log:
asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?tid=126&__N=Matt Kroczaleski[/quote]

He is one strong motherfucker with an incredible gym work ethic!

Me as a teenager and family. Years of lounging around doing nothing and getting fat while mom and dad telling me how great I was, when in reality I was far from it.

I want to get as far away from my visual as possible.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
Sly in Rocky 4 was really the reaosn I started doing curls and sit-ups when I was about 13/14, so I suppose he would be why I started out.
Currently, though, John Cena is my main inspiration. That guy is a muthafuckin’ beast!
Also, this Frank McGrath pic would motivate anyone to pick up a barbell[/quote]

I like John Cena…

But ultimately, it wll always be this…

When i was real young: Popeye

the reason i started lifting was rocky and rambo movies. now i wanna be bigger and than all the seniors and juniors

I inspired me.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
Im trying to be in menshealth and other mags soon… (avatar)[/quote]

start here:
www.menshealth.com/bestbodies/

My old job was brutal but great money so I had to get stronger to keep it. Plus when I quit smoking years ago I figured if I start to train theres no way I’m gonna put the work in and follow it up with a protein shake and a smoke. I look at all my friends and neibhors and how they look and say fuck that.

My old man’s eighty-three and never slowed down,very active and healthy. I want that too.

No way am I going to suffer from dickie-do disease…ever.