Who's Your Inner European?

I’m David Beckham. Kidding. I’m Itallian.

Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.

I’m Swedish!

Mr. IKEA man, lol.

Might have to change my screen name to Sven Blaze now…

I’m fucking French?? I think I’ll be even more proud to be African-American/Native American/Irish.

apparently im dutch/Iranian…go figure. well i better tell my folks they got it all wrong.

Not surprised. I’m French. I’ve always kissed that way.

Mine is Italian. What a surprise. Could it be because my Italian lineage?

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Apparently I’m Dutch. Much better than if I had turned out to be secretly French…

[/quote]

My 1/4 Irish wins out. And I quit drinking a year ago!

Your Inner European is Irish!

Sprited and boisterous!
You drink everyone under the table.

I’m Scots/Irish. My father is from Wales.

Why is “Russian” even an answer? That is technically in Asia not Europe.

The drinking, partying Serbian/Croatian blood in me chose all of the Irish answers.

My inner European is Dutch? I’m open minded and up for anything? People who know me would howl with laughter at that but deep down inside i’ve always known it. I’m a Dutchman trapped in an Englishman’s body.

[quote]PozzSka wrote:
Why is “Russian” even an answer? That is technically in Asia not Europe. [/quote]

Technically, it is in both. I found out that if you chose any answer with beer, it put you down as Irish, although I can’t figure out why since most Eurpean beer is brewed on the continent. If you change the answer to going to a nightclub where anything can happen, it changes the outcome to Russian. Obviously, changing to smoking weed with friends makes one Dutch.

DB

I’m Irish/Scots but according to this the inner me is Italian… ok, cool!

my inner european is swedish, and im a quarter swede(mostly anglo). HAha fuckers, says im “Relaxed and peaceful. You like to kick back and enjoy life.”

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
I’m Swedish!

Mr. IKEA man, lol.

Might have to change my screen name to Sven Blaze now…[/quote]

Now might be a good time to invest in the chocolate industry.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
I’m Swedish!

Mr. IKEA man, lol.

Might have to change my screen name to Sven Blaze now…

Now might be a good time to invest in the chocolate industry.[/quote]

Nah, homie, that’s Switzerland. The best Swedish jokes are about their suicide rates, herring, their backward sounding language and their rich heavy metal tradition (no doubt correlated w/ the suicide rates, though I couldn’t explain which causes the other. You’ll have to ask Detazathoth, he’s the metal prodigy.)

Hmmm…

I’m 5/8’s Italian
1/4 Irish
1/8 English

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Dutch.

Makes sense cuz I love sticking a finger in a dike.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Funny.

My inner European is Russian. Matches my ancestry, on both sides. I spell my name D-A-N-G-E-R. Especially after a few ice cold vodka shots and zakuskas.

bullshit quiz… i’m supposed to be a smart and sophisticated french.

yeah right