Who's Your Favorite T-Nation Troll?

Danny John.

That guy is an f—ing troll, Will.

I nominate Hamster and oboffill, for creating “Why do I lift weights?” threads, expecting us to answer for them, and then not being happy with the minimal necessary motivation that drives others.

[quote]BlaZe wrote:
CelticX! that was some funny stuff! [/quote]

Don’t remind me…I still have a pic. in my head of him telling that the traps are his strongest point.

[quote]Danny John wrote:
Danny John.

That guy is an f—ing troll, Will. [/quote]
Once again you failed to understand the question…as I assume by the answer you thought I was asking who ‘looks’ most like a ‘troll’ on T-Nation…in which case I’d agree with you 100%.

SASQUATCH99 and his Legal Cockblock thread.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=688174

PPMPL with this thread!

Remember RAGINGHULK? Wasn’t that the guy who started the strength-speed-function-in-a-fight crap using animals as examples?

There have been so many that it would be unfair to make a list because some deserving trolls will surely be left off. Some of my favorites have already been mentioned: MLS Jr, Sasquatch99, Kim Jong, XCelticX…

I actually like the trolls for the reason that I like to watch fireworks. There’s something special about watching something make a lot of noise for just a few seconds before blowing up.

“There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum… it’s breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.”

DB

[quote]Will Heffernan wrote:
Danny John wrote:
Danny John.

That guy is an f—ing troll, Will.
Once again you failed to understand the question…as I assume by the answer you thought I was asking who ‘looks’ most like a ‘troll’ on T-Nation…in which case I’d agree with you 100%.

[/quote]

Class.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
I won’t name them just to keep the waters smooth. I’ve actually had a few lately. It’s fun when they have some brains, but after a while it gets annoying.

[/quote]

Waters? Smooth? Since when!?! :slight_smile:

US=GG is probably my favorite. Dude is completely off his rocker, but he was funny when he applied himself.

hiro is also up there. He had a very good shit disturbing to posting volume ratio. A very poor writer, but a good troll.

Don’t forget lightpower, quadethefinest and that guy who posted pictures of himself squatting, coming up from what I call PARALLEL.

SinewNotSize and GhostsOfReach.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=669522

I tried being a troll once, but sucked at it. That is disheartening. Sucking at something that sucks. I have to respect someone who can be good at being a retard- but not too much.

Whatever happened to Original Demon? He wasn’t a troll so much as a spaz though.

Headhunter is starting to delve off into troll status with his wacky conspiracy theories and far out anti-government diatribes.

[quote]bigurukhai wrote:
SASQUATCH99 and his Legal Cockblock thread.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=688174

PPMPL with this thread![/quote]

I had never read this before, and I haven’t laughed that hard in a while.

[quote]X-Factor wrote:
Will Heffernan[/quote]

yeah

GeogreMontyIV was the funniest. I thought his " what school did you go to " thread was funny esp when he claimed that he was going to buy T-Nation to put it out of business

[quote]vroom wrote:
Headhunter is starting to delve off into troll status with his wacky conspiracy theories and far out anti-government diatribes.[/quote]

Are your thoughts really your own? While I haven’t read HH’s posts, I can assure you that there is indeed a man behind the curtain.

Open your eyes and follow the white rabbit, my friend.

Every good board needs a few GOOD trolls with a few usernames. Unfortuanately they are a dying breed. Now you just get pissy little wannabe trolls. No dedication.

Trolls fit nicely into a forum landscape if they are a part of the community, have shit to share, but still like to stir up alot of trouble. Its fun and their arguments and other posts are worth reading for entertainment value.

But pissy trolls just waste my viewing time. But i guess its not entirely bad, id hate to see prof x if he didnt have someone to educate.