Who's the Biggest Man?

Out of these 3 guys who is the biggest and can I achieve any of these naturally ? Thank you

Always makes me laugh (cringe?) when a grown man wants to emulate another man who has their shirt off :joy:

2 Likes

I’m just curious and I’m new t lifting u don’t have to put some one down if u don’t have something nice to say don’t say it thank you

Aw sorry man, if I knew you would take it so offensively I wouldn’t have laughed or cringed so hard.

Um who is the biggest? As for weight, height or LBM? It’s really tough to tell without know who they are and what their stat’s are.

The 1St bloke I believe is a pro ice hockey player and is probably not on any PEDs due to his sport. He obviously has exceptional genetics not only athletically but also aesthetically.

2Nd guy I have no idea but probs not natty IMO.

3Rd guy looks like that actor off True Blood. Big bloke, big structure and has a lot of resources to look the way he does. He looks fairly natty but I wouldn’t be surprised if he isn’t. His physique looks the most achievable but still not a quick or easy physique to emulate from a rank beginner.

Question for you
 Why does is matter if you can look like someone else? Why not try to look like the best ‘you’ that you can be?

1 Like

I just want to clarify two things.

1. A professional who earns a living off his physique will likely be on PEDs of some kind. If you remove the arguments about morality and legality(which will depend entirely on which country he is from), it is a perfectly logical thing to do.

This DOES NOT MEAN that his physique is unattainable without PEDs.

1. You need to take the effect of the professional lighting, photography and the use of photoshop into consideration. You won’t look like them under normal circumstances even if you get to that size and level of conditioning. The second guy may actually look small with a shirt on.

The biggest man is the one who can live proud of their own accomplishments and not let the victories of others spoil their own.

Or Hafbor JĂșlĂ­us Björnsson, He is also the biggest man.

9 Likes

A lot of people have told me that I look like the third guy would you say i look like him or similar? Thanks

This is me

You look like YOU. Just train hard and consistently and you’ll get where you want to be.

2 Likes

Maybe you can look like the third dude natty.

I’m gonna juice to the gills to become the biggest guinea pig ever

3 Likes

I think you look like the first or second guy. How do you train? What is your diet like? Are you on steroids?. I would like to achieve a physique like yours someday. Please sir tell me your secrets

1 Like

That is some funny shit right there!!

1 Like

I take it he isn’t a pro hockey player? Or are pro hockey players aloud to juice
?

Don’t know how comprehensive hockey drug testing is but more that being a pro athlete doesn’t necessarily mean much about PED use.

I refuse to believe that any athlete in a tested sport would ever be influenced by performance enhancing drugs :scream:!! Good day sir!

Dafuq is this thread lel?

Connor Murphy (1st) is the biggest dude probs, don’t think he plays pro hockey tho there’s another dude with the same name, and the third dude you can probably get natty or with drugs but shit training/genetics. Other two probably won’t look like them natty leanness + fullness wise at least.

Guy number 3 looks like shit. Why would you want to look like that?

Maybe he wants to look like shit? I don’t question other people’s goals anymore.

I suppose that’s fair enough.

@traintilpain93 - yes, you can look like shit naturally.

6 Likes

No traps and no delts.

Do you deadlift? Squat? And heavy dumbbell presses? Shrugs? Standing overhead press?

You like look like a kid who works his “mirror muscles”. Stop posting pics online and eat and lift consistently for the next year and see what happens.

Gotta lift big to be big

1 Like