Who's T-Nation's Best?

3.Professor X : No bullshit bells & wisles, just real working advice.

[quote]stiggg wrote:

But this really should be taken to another thread as its an extensive topic and encompasses the influx of 140 lb, 500 lb squatters too.
[/quote]

Yes you are right.

People I respect here in no particular order:

Zap
Zeb
Massif
X
BigRagoo
PGA
Irish
Vroom
Grey
TShaw
the Vixens as none of them are stupid or lame.

There are more, but thats a shortlist.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
stiggg wrote:

But this really should be taken to another thread as its an extensive topic and encompasses the influx of 140 lb, 500 lb squatters too.

Yes you are right.

People I respect here in no particular order:

Zap
Zeb
Massif
X
BigRagoo
PGA
Irish
Vroom
Grey
TShaw
the Vixens as none of them are stupid or lame.

There are more, but thats a shortlist.

[/quote]

Haha, all the vixens because they are not stupid or lame. Thats funny not because I disagree but because of the reason. I will say that I have’nt noticed any of the regular chicks here to be ungodly stupid like some boards, and they don’t annoy me. I used to be part of another board where there was this chick who you could tell went out of her way to “like metal, be a hardcore powerlifter, tell everyone to eat more food.” Simply because she probably did’nt stack up in other aspects of life. She would also try and be creative and sound smart by making stupid “inside” jokes within the boards about other people. It was like one of those…“ok, you’re smart hurrah!”…Sorry but this shit annoys me. Don’t try and be something else that is accepted because something else was’nt be fuckin real…

As for this kind of this shit.

1.) diet is probably…shit I dunno, there are so many people talking about stupid shit and making things difficult. Prof X is up there for gaining the weight and gettin the right theory out. Getting lean is well I dunno that Cat something or other had some good info especially pre-contest

2.) powerlifting I don’t know this either, I’m not good with names.

3.) bodybuilding. Is probably Prof X for getting the mentality straight which is definitely needed.

4.) strong man I don’t know probably cardoza, seen his site and he’s got some good shit.

5.)Cardio probably that road to kona dude.

6.) Female specific either Gojira or AG1

Have fun.

[quote]stiggg wrote:

The nutritional knowledge is at a good level is pretty much widespread here, its not limited to a few people, with respect.

[/quote]

You’re right, I should put the caveat on my selections for advice that requires some in-depth knowledge. Most of the questions really do just require something to the tune of “Eat some more complex carbs and lean protein, maybe some fish oil” as a response and many people answer that well. 99% of the advice on complex questions is utter crap though.

-Dan