T Nation

Who's Pulling the Strings?

In 2003, Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard deliver largely identical speeches urging their nations to join George W. Bush’s Coalition of the Willing to go to war with Iraq.

Guess they both bought a copy of Warmongering For Dummies

[quote]Mack wrote:
In 2003, Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard deliver largely identical speeches urging their nations to join George W. Bush’s Coalition of the Willing to go to war with Iraq.

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=L8YwJC_nBgw [/quote]

The world is run by the bankers. We all really know it but pretend to vote and hide from ourselves the truth about our administrators.

Look at WWII — do you think any ordinary American gave a rat’s ass about some island the Japanese controlled? Did any American really give two shits about Hitler marching into Paris or Warsaw? Who really cares if North Vietnamese march into Hue? No one.

War is power and is actually waged against its own citizens by their own governments. Wars are a method of control and keeping elites in power. Without America, could Achmajinihad control his people? Could Kim Jung-il?

Power is everything.

[quote]Mack wrote:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=L8YwJC_nBgw [/quote]

What exactly is your point?

Harpers speechwriter plagiarized Howards speech. I don’t see how this relates to who is “pulling the strings”.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Mack wrote:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=L8YwJC_nBgw

The world is run by the bankers. We all really know it but pretend to vote and hide from ourselves the truth about our administrators.

Look at WWII — do you think any ordinary American gave a rat’s ass about some island the Japanese controlled? Did any American really give two shits about Hitler marching into Paris or Warsaw? Who really cares if North Vietnamese march into Hue? No one.

War is power and is actually waged against its own citizens by their own governments. Wars are a method of control and keeping elites in power. Without America, could Achmajinihad control his people? Could Kim Jung-il?

Power is everything.

[/quote]

What you are saying is interesting and I would love to believe such things but without proof it is impossible. How are you so sure about this?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]

Wait a minute, the BANKERS wanted Obama as president? That doesn’t strike you as odd?

Maybe there’s a conspiracy here… inside the conspiracy.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Guess they both bought a copy of Warmongering For Dummies[/quote]

My Magnum Opus.

I’ll send you an autographed copy with a list of [quote]“well meaning, but deluded anonymous”[/quote] meetings near you.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Look at WWII — do you think any ordinary American gave a rat’s ass about some island the Japanese controlled? Power is everything.

[/quote]

Yeah, if we could not get our hands on the rubber located on some island the Japanese controlled there would be problems. Hense, WWII, Vietnam, ect.

Wars are fought for control of natural resources.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

The world is run by the bankers.

Power is everything.

[/quote]

Who is running and coordinating the banks? Seems you are referring to the Illuminati? A must for the discerning conspiracy theorist!

I hate to join into the conspiracy theories, but I seriously wondered about Bush’s actions right before the election.

It seemed like fear was intentionally spread about, and it almost seemed timed.

I could not see Bush going along so easily with the plan put forward, and his speech seemed specifically worded to put a scare into the financial markets.

This could have been done in such a better way, and more quietly, to have not affected this election as it obviously did.

David Rockefeller has a quote saying exactly what I said: the people are far too stupid and emotion-driven to be in charge of anything.

“This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/david_rockefeller_quote_b72f

The trouble is that it is logical. Technologies are making it possible for small groups to do massive disruption/destruction. Only an absolute state, where everyone is tracked and controlled, can ensure that such destruction doesn’t happen (or at least is far less likely).
The absolute state must be worldwide.

Furthermore, war is becoming impracticle as a means of control. Only complete domination with tracking devices, the elimination of currency, eliminating weapons from private hands, ensures security.

We are living in the twilight of the Age of Enlightenment.

Isn’t it those lizard shape shifters that are in charge?

[quote]Otep wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Wait a minute, the BANKERS wanted Obama as president? That doesn’t strike you as odd?

Maybe there’s a conspiracy here… inside the conspiracy.[/quote]

You’re missing the big picture here Otep, there’s a conspiracy inside a conspiracy, inside a conspiracy…obviously

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
Isn’t it those lizard shape shifters that are in charge?[/quote]

Drow elves I think.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
David Rockefeller has a quote saying exactly what I said: the people are far too stupid and emotion-driven to be in charge of anything.

“This present window of opportunity, during which a truly peaceful and interdependent world order might be built, will not be open for too long - We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order.”

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote/david_rockefeller_quote_b72f

The trouble is that it is logical. Technologies are making it possible for small groups to do massive disruption/destruction. Only an absolute state, where everyone is tracked and controlled, can ensure that such destruction doesn’t happen (or at least is far less likely).
The absolute state must be worldwide.

Furthermore, war is becoming impracticle as a means of control. Only complete domination with tracking devices, the elimination of currency, eliminating weapons from private hands, ensures security.

We are living in the twilight of the Age of Enlightenment.
[/quote]

Ahhh, I knew I would find someone who is awake here on T-Nation.com! please comment on my other post…
http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/world_news_war/a_fim_to_end_all_wars?pageNo=0#bottom

[quote]Regular Gonzalez wrote:
Mack wrote:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=L8YwJC_nBgw

What exactly is your point?

Harpers speechwriter plagiarized Howards speech. I don’t see how this relates to who is “pulling the strings”.

[/quote]

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the world in which you have your being is not what it appears to be. There is so much more to what’s going on than if I had to put a number on it, I’d say 95+% would not be able to comprehend or understand. You must start to ask questions, then find the answers yourself. The truth is making its way out (via the internet) and the one’s in power know that. That is the one thing they cannot control YET!!! There has NEVER been a time in human history where we had access to not only information we never had before but also a means to spread it to one another like never before. Bear in mind as we speak, billions of dollars are being spent on the internet. Make no mistake, NOTHING in this world happens by happenstance. Just keeping this conversation on the superficial (3D physical) level, there is more information/truth than what the average person will be able to comprehend. SO I will not even bother to go further…

And you can poke fun or make your cracks about lizard people and aliens all you want. But believe me, you would not believe on how interconnected and intertwined just about every aspect of our society is, who exactly is involved, how long this has been in the works for and what their plans are. If you think for one moment your world is about going to work, being stressed, struggling, wondering why society is all f’ed up and getting worse, why they don’t seem to have control of the financial system in America, you better wake up.

Right you are.

[quote]Tiribulus wrote:
pookie wrote:
Guess they both bought a copy of Warmongering For Dummies

My Magnum Opus.

I’ll send you an autographed copy with a list of “well meaning, but deluded anonymous” meetings near you.[/quote]

Let me know when you’ll be attending and I’ll swing buy at the close to buy you a beer.

[quote]Mack wrote:
And you can poke fun or make your cracks about lizard people and aliens all you want. But believe me, you would not believe on how interconnected and intertwined just about every aspect of our society is, who exactly is involved, how long this has been in the works for and what their plans are. If you think for one moment your world is about going to work, being stressed, struggling, wondering why society is all f’ed up and getting worse, why they don’t seem to have control of the financial system in America, you better wake up.[/quote]

Yet, all those people and their generations of planning and secrecy were no match for you.

Somehow, they don’t seem too threatening.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Mack wrote:
And you can poke fun or make your cracks about lizard people and aliens all you want. But believe me, you would not believe on how interconnected and intertwined just about every aspect of our society is, who exactly is involved, how long this has been in the works for and what their plans are. If you think for one moment your world is about going to work, being stressed, struggling, wondering why society is all f’ed up and getting worse, why they don’t seem to have control of the financial system in America, you better wake up.

Yet, all those people and their generations of planning and secrecy were no match for you.

Somehow, they don’t seem too threatening.
[/quote]

Just you wait.Now you’ve done it.

The Black Silent Helicopters will be hovering over your house in the next 30 seconds,and then you’ll be taken away and replaced by a lizard shape shifter.

Goodbye,you incredulous person!!