Who's Posts Do You Read?

I started a thread like this a long time ago - probably a year or two ago. I thought I’d see how things might have changed.

So the question is, who’s posts do you always read? You see their name in the reply list, and you check out the thread to see what’s been said.

Squatty, Warhorse, Wideguy, P/M-Dog, Patricia, ru12nvme, spookaroo, tren-freak, lats2dope, Cupcake…

I’m sure I missed one, or a couple of people. I’ll update it when I think of any other names I like to watch.

yours (chuckle). Also, always read what Patricia, Timbo, Cass, Dan, Goldberg, Scrub, and Karma have to say (on the respective forums that these members most often participate).

Forgot to mention: Tampa-Terry - always knowledgeable, never disappointing.

These are in no particular order:

Cupcake
Patricia
Magnus
Thunder
~karma~
Tampa Terry
char-dawg
Michelle
SteelyEyes
DanC
Dan “Man With a Thousand Names” McVicker
Scrub
CT
CS
Mike Mann
Iron Maiden
Timbo
Eric Cressey
Arcane Cocaine

not your biatch :slight_smile:

Goldberg, Tampa-terry, Patricia. There are others that I’d look at if I have time but if I am in a hurry, those are the top 3.

Kinda like the MVP poster.

Yours

My list will probably be similar to mosts, but namely Phill, Thunder, Tampa Terry, Goldberg, big martin, Brad Cardoza, Sully (HA!), ZEB, and many others (especially all the people who have written articles here on T-mag, such as all the strength coaches, Eric Cressey, and so on).

I read the ones with intersting titles. I don’t really care who writes 'em.

Thunder’s.

Even if he didn’t make Patricia’s list.

Jared NFS the igorant slut
Justin Wright the Wanker
DanC
Rumbach
~karma~
JimMcD
goldberg
Cupcake
Patricia/Ko
TonyG
P & M Dogs
Nate Dogg
All other dogs including greekdawg and char-dawg
DocT
irondoc
Magnus
wideguy
diesel23
grooveless
Ike
EC

squat1000
muscleteen
NeilG
bigconan

I’m sure I left out a few, will add when other people remember them for me.

addendum:
Cass
Timbo
MD
Mike Mann
TT
CS
CT
Cy
and of course, the omniscient SteelyEyes - has repeatedly been money with his posts.

Hmmmmm…well, I know I don’t ever read any of Thunder’s posts.

heeheee

Any of the coach gurus, Vain68, Eric Cressey, Timbo, kuri, StatelyPlumpBuckMulligan…Tony Shwarz, MiketheBear, glutespanker…Kelly Baggett…There are others but those are the ones I think I read STAT.

Oh, and Cass.

Oh, forgot:
SteelyEyes, Goldberg, DanC, Dan McVicker, and chardawg

Nobody that I read hasn’t been mentioned.

I feel bad that I don’t post much anymore…

These are just a few of the people that I read most often, but I know I’m probably missing some:
Timbo
DBMuscle
Eric Cressey
Tampa-Terry
Thunder
Cupcake
Magnus
MD
Scrub
Brian Smith
John Roman
Monkey Boy Eric (when he does post)
Iron Maiden
DanC
goldberg
chardawg
Vain68
John Berardi
454SS
Sturat
Muddog

Man… I know there’s more and like I said, these are just a few but I enjoy reading so many posts and perhaps that’s why I don’t post so much myself anymore (OH YAH, it’s that thesis thing I have to write that’s cutting back on my posting time…lol)

Very very much like Scrub`s list.

Plus all the people who answered and/or PMed me in response to my threads - I always read from them thereafter.