Who's Phil Collins?

[quote]Testy1 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:
He’s Lily Collins’ dad.[/quote]

I hear he’s Mark Collins brother.[/quote]

Who would start such an ugly rumor?

[quote]Jayk wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
SUSSUDIO IS A RIP-OFF OF PRINCE’S “1999”.

[/quote]

Sussudio is a better song, so why split hairs? haha[/quote]

O_O

He should have stayed behind the kit, where he belonged. Never liked him. Apparently he’s obsessed with American Civil War items, like has a house/museum full of it…

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:
He should have stayed behind the kit, where he belonged. Never liked him. Apparently he’s obsessed with American Civil War items, like has a house/museum full of it…[/quote]

I don’t blame him for his interest in American history. Just keep him away from a recording studio, and we’ll all be better off.

lol

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

He should have stayed behind the kit, where he belonged. Never liked him. Apparently he’s obsessed with American Civil War items, like has a house/museum full of it…[/quote]

I don’t blame him for his interest in American history. Just keep him away from a recording studio, and we’ll all be better off.

lol[/quote]
No shit!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

lol[/quote]

Isn’t he British? I find his interest in American history DEEPLY SUSPECT.

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:
Phil Collins… But the important question is: Do They Even Lift?
[/quote]

indoubidubly~

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Walking over to a CD rack and selecting a Phil Collins album is like going into a Baskin Robbins with 70+ delicious types of ice cream, and ordering a double scoop of green tea flavored ice cream.[/quote]

Sorry…I had to change that to a cultural reference you’d likely understand.

The idea in Asia that green tea (which I like to drink) should be a cock-sucking mother-fucking flavor for ice cream is insane.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Walking over to a CD rack and selecting a Phil Collins album is like going into a Baskin Robbins with 70+ delicious types of ice cream, and ordering a double scoop of green tea flavored ice cream.[/quote]

Sorry…I had to change that to a cultural reference you’d likely understand.

The idea in Asia that green tea (which I like to drink) should be a cock-sucking mother-fucking flavor for ice cream is insane.[/quote]
So what is up with that anyway? I heard someone say something about green tea ice cream the other day…I was like wtf?

Yeah, it tastes OK, but it’s bland and just a waste…I mean it’s still like 300 calories a scoop or whatever.

I made beet flavored ice cream once [using real beets], at a girlfriend’s request. Was unexpectedly good.

Green tea though just isn’t a strong enough flavor to stand on its own. If you went down the Moroccan Mint Tea route: mint + gunpowder green tea, that might work.

Gunpowder green tea???

I’m finding all of you deeply suspect now.

^^ X2 ^^

[quote]Nards wrote:
Gunpowder green tea???[/quote]

Yeah, they roll it into little balls. I guess it got the name because it looked like the gunpowder they’d use for cannons.

Wow, I’ve never seen that, and I’m in the land of green tea! Though I have seen tea that looks like something you can legally buy in WA or CO.