Who's Phil Collins?

Because 4 threads is better than 3.

He was before my time anyway.

Phil Collins…he was in one of Eminem’s raps after having drowned someone during a concert. Which upset Will Smith so much, he dissed Eminem in one of HIS raps. Which probably no one heard anyway, except me. But the important question is: Do They Even Lift?

I think…

Eminem: Yes

Will Smith: Yes

Phil Collins: No

Hey, Phil Collins is the best musician ever.

Perhaps you say, no, let me ask you,

Have you heard Sussudio?

If you say, yes, then I must ask you,

Have you really heard Sussudio?

C’mon, Sussudio gives him at least a 600 pound deadlift. I do not think Eminem or even the great Fresh Prince lift that kind of weight, EmilyQ.

Sussudio…

SUSSUDIO IS A RIP-OFF OF PRINCE’S “1999”.

He’s Lily Collins’ dad.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

oh snap!

it fucking is as well! Can’t believe I’ve never noticed that.

would be pretty wicked to see Prince and Phil Collins have a fight

Walking over to a CD rack and selecting a Phil Collins album is like going into a Baskin Robbins with 70+ delicious types of ice cream, and ordering a double scoop of dog shit.

Isn’t the original guitar player for Def Leppard also a Phil Collins?

[quote]Jayk wrote:

Have you heard Sussudio?

C’mon, Sussudio gives him at least a 600 pound deadlift. I do not think Eminem or even the great Fresh Prince lift that kind of weight, EmilyQ.

Sussudio…[/quote]

Do you really think Professor X would consider WRITING POETRY an acceptable substitute for actual deadlifts, JayK? I think we both know that he would not. Thus, my original judgment stands. Does Phil Collins even lift? NO. :frowning:

Hell yeeaaaa…

[quote]strangemeadow wrote:
Isn’t the original guitar player for Def Leppard also a Phil Collins?[/quote]
Phil Collen.

Phil Collins is a satanic witch

proofs :
-it is a known and documented fact that the Collins are one of the 13 Illuminati bloodlines.
-he is left-handed
-he worked with Walt Disney
-he is bald and british, just like Aleister Crowley.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Phil Collen.[/quote]

He still is the lead guitarist - I just saw them live back in August. Dude played the entire show with his shirt off and looks better now than he did back in the 80’s.

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Phil Collen.[/quote]

He still is the lead guitarist - I just saw them live back in August. Dude played the entire show with his shirt off and looks better now than he did back in the 80’s.[/quote]
I think Vivian Campbell (Dio) actually plays the leads, right?
He is really lean fo sho…

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]imhungry wrote:

Phil Collen.[/quote]

He still is the lead guitarist - I just saw them live back in August. Dude played the entire show with his shirt off and looks better now than he did back in the 80’s.[/quote]
I think Vivian Campbell (Dio) actually plays the leads, right?
He is really lean fo sho…[/quote]

Vivian Campbell was playing there too, and I could be wrong, but I thought Phil was playing lead on a majority of the songs (but not all of them) when I saw them, especially their older (and better IMO) songs.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[/quote]

Sussudio is a better song, so why split hairs? haha

[quote]EmilyQ wrote:

[quote]Jayk wrote:

Have you heard Sussudio?

Sussudio…[/quote]

Do you really think Professor X would consider WRITING POETRY an acceptable substitute for actual deadlifts, JayK? I think we both know that he would not. Thus, my original judgment stands. Does Phil Collins even lift? NO. :([/quote]

I see your point, so not a substitute, but ya know, close enough. How could you not like a guy who sings hooks on that level.

[quote]PimpBot5000 wrote:
Walking over to a CD rack and selecting a Phil Collins album is like going into a Baskin Robbins with 70+ delicious types of ice cream, and ordering a double scoop of dog shit.[/quote]

LMFAO!

[quote]roybot wrote:
He’s Lily Collins’ dad.[/quote]

I hear he’s Mark Collins brother.