Who's More Annoying?

[quote]Kuz wrote:
One way or the other, the Fouts that “graces” this site has neither the cool beard nor cannon-like throwing arm of the original Dan Fouts… hence, he is a tool.[/quote]

hahahhahahahhahahaha, that was pretty good.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
wufwugy wrote:
Rockscar wrote:
He’s OK. I’ll probably be going to the Tate Woodland seminar with him. Look for me, I’ll be the one with my ass cheeks duct taped together.

i doubt that duct tape is gonna be enough to keep Dan away from your sweet, sweet glory hole.

I do believe Teflon is in order.

Introducing NEW Teflon Butt Plugs.

Have you ever been in the raping proximity of a homosexual? Have you ever dropped the soap and said, “aw shit, here it comes” in fear of your escaping manhood? Well, the Teflon Butt Plug is for you!

Testimonials:

“Yes, I was a roommate of Dan Fouts and I thought my ass would never recover from repeated gluteal insult. Thanks TBP!!”[/quote]

Pleeeeeaaaaaseeeeee…everyone knows Dan is a virgin. He is still waiting for the just the right T-man to sweep him off his feet. (Bubble above Dan’s head) “Mrs. Heffernan is one lucky lady”…(Dan sighs…)

[quote]lizard king wrote:
Well, you know what they say about gay men: 90% of them were born that way… the other 10% just got sucked into it.[/quote]

So was he born in or sucked in? Just because he recently came out doesn’t mean he wasn’t always like that…

Dan finished school with honors…Do they call him Dan the honour student? No they don’t!

Dan built many bridges crossing rivers and lakes in his home state…do they call him Dan the bridge builder? No they don’t!

Dan has designed and built beautiful public buildings which people will enjoy for generations to come…do they call him Dan the great architect? No they don’t!

But he sucks just one dick…

You are making me cry. To read such nasty thngs written about the man I love is just to much.

Leave him alone!!!

[quote]helga wrote:
Leave him alone!!![/quote]
I will leave him alone if he would just leave himself alone.

Dan Fouts saves lives!..Ok, so the guy gave me girl advice and stuff.

My only beef with Dan is how he ordered towel service to our room at 4am RIGHT after I finnally fell asleep. So he puts the bolt out, walks out in his boxers, the door slams, he comes back in, the door slams again, he puts a chair on me (yeah, a chair), says “They’re bringing towels up” and goes back to bed. Five minutes later some dude knocks on the door with towels and I have to go get them. What a bastard.

DD

I think Dan must have gotten into a car wreck or something. His new avatar photo shows a rather disfigured and disgusting face. You would be annoying too if you had go out in public looking like that.

Pray for him in his time of need.

[quote]sully’s wrote:
I think Dan must have gotten into a car wreck or something. His new avatar photo shows a rather disfigured and disgusting face. You would be annoying too if you had go out in public looking like that.

Pray for him in his time of need.[/quote]

Yeah, he looks like that scary guy I sat next to at dinner on Friday night in DC. Guy kept talking in a funny accent or something and spilling beer on Dave Barr…

soooo, I think what you are all trying to say is…

Gold jacket, green jacket… who gives a shit?

They’re all gay.

Is that new avatar of Dan’s really him, and is he really gay or is he just joking?

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Is that new avatar of Dan’s really him, and is he really gay or is he just joking?[/quote]

actually, he’s a hermaphrodite.

[quote]grey wrote:
Dan finished school with honors…Do they call him Dan the honour student? No they don’t!

Dan built many bridges crossing rivers and lakes in his home state…do they call him Dan the bridge builder? No they don’t!

Dan has designed and built beautiful public buildings which people will enjoy for generations to come…do they call him Dan the great architect? No they don’t!

But he sucks just one dick…

[/quote]

Hahhahahahahhahahhahhahhaahahah

[quote]chinadoll wrote:
Is that new avatar of Dan’s really him, and is he really gay or is he just joking?[/quote]

I don’t want to spoil the fun, but Dan and Will are using each other’s faces for avatars. Meaning Dan is using Will’s face and Will is using Dan’s face.

I thought it was hilarious when I first saw that they both did that.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
chinadoll wrote:
Is that new avatar of Dan’s really him, and is he really gay or is he just joking?

I don’t want to spoil the fun, but Dan and Will are using each other’s faces for avatars. Meaning Dan is using Will’s face and Will is using Dan’s face.

I thought it was hilarious when I first saw that they both did that.[/quote]

And as for really being gay…the truth is out there…

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

I thought it was hilarious when I first saw that they both did that.[/quote]

Well thank God SOMEBODY had the sense to say something because I was lost as all hell!

I can just see me making a fool of myself at the TX Test Fest when I introduce myself as the former Gothic77 to some dude who has NO IDEA who the bloody hell I am and why I am talking about some chick named Brittany. (Dan would get it.)

[quote]Carrie77 wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

Well thank God SOMEBODY had the sense to say something because I was lost as all hell!

I can just see me making a fool of myself at the TX Test Fest when I introduce myself as the former Gothic77 to some dude who has NO IDEA who the bloody hell I am and why I am talking about some chick named Brittany. (Dan would get it.)[/quote]

Ok, it’s decided, you’re more annoying!

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
SWR-1222D wrote:
chinadoll wrote:

And as for really being gay…the truth is out there…[/quote]

And damn it hurts!

[quote]chinadoll wrote:

it all makes sense now… bastard fucks guys