T Nation

Who's Hung Over?

One carbomb doesn’t necessarily have an entire Guiness either.

Yes, its funny how everyone becomes more irish on St Patrcs day.

I am supprised HeadHunter or the rest of the clan haven’t started a protest about how st Patrick would have been abohred at such shinanigans.

[quote]Prod wrote:
Ryu13 wrote:
X-Factor wrote:
Discuss.

This is a site about health, hence the lack of responses. Maybe you should be asking that question on an MTV forum somewhere…

1. check out the binge eating thread

2. its 330 and i’m still hungover. 151 is insane. Apparently I ended up tearing a door off its hinges at my friends house and i didn’t mean to. It was a good night.[/quote]

dude…thats funny because apparently I ripped the change machine out of the wall at the local bowling alley/video arcade we stopped at for a beer. Atleast thats what people tell me…

[quote]James Cain wrote:
You spend less than $40, and I’m assuming you meant that as in people bought you the majority of those pints? Even if you bought all 12 pints, that’s about $3.33 each. Where do you drink that you pay that much?[/quote]

Sorry i’m in Canada, and Guinness here is about $6.50 a pint. So 10 pints alone i’m at $65. It’s CAD funds too. Sorry for the lack of elaboration.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
One carbomb doesn’t necessarily have an entire Guiness either.[/quote]

I’ve always seen it as a full pint and full shot of Jameson.

Which would make that almost impossible. Unless I just have no idea about alcohol consumption. LOL

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
One carbomb doesn’t necessarily have an entire Guiness either.

I’ve always seen it as a full pint and full shot of Jameson.

Which would make that almost impossible. Unless I just have no idea about alcohol consumption. LOL[/quote]

Ha… yeah, I’ve seen them as half glasses with not a full shot of jameson or baileys. I guess thats doable if you’re frank the tank.

I’ve never had a carbomb… but had a few irish flags then some beers.

Hell yeah what a weekend!! Roll on next year!!

Went down to Savannah for the rugby tournament, brought an irishman with us. The bloody son of a bitch did not stop drinking all weekend, started thursday night, drank on the drive down (approx 11 hours) and pretty much only took breaks to play in a game or 3, and drank on the drive back home (he was shitfaced by the time we got back). As for myself I drank fairly heavily both friday and saturday, and am feeling like hell at work today.

[quote]Ren wrote:
Went down to Savannah for the rugby tournament, brought an irishman with us. The bloody son of a bitch did not stop drinking all weekend, started thursday night, drank on the drive down (approx 11 hours) and pretty much only took breaks to play in a game or 3, and drank on the drive back home (he was shitfaced by the time we got back). As for myself I drank fairly heavily both friday and saturday, and am feeling like hell at work today.[/quote]

That must have been fun.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
TriGWU wrote:
10 Guiness and 10 Shots of Jameson (not even factoring in the Bailey’s)… you’d either be dead or would’ve thrown up wayyy before you finished that.

I doubt you did 10 carbombs in an hour.

People can do 10 carbombs in an hour. where do you go to school?[/quote]

for the record, guinness only has 4.1% alcohol. ten full guinness cans is easily doable with the ten shots of whiskey. if you seriously doubt that, you are seriously a lightweight.

best st. patties i’ve had in a longtime.

and boo hiss on the nay-sayers of posting drinking fun for a once-a-year celebration.

If you can remember how many drinks you had or how much money you spent, you didnt drink enough.

But I guess that is just me being a typical Australian. Keep practising boys, you will be able to drink properly one day.

[quote]helga wrote:
If you can remember how many drinks you had or how much money you spent, you didnt drink enough.

But I guess that is just me being a typical Australian. Keep practising boys, you will be able to drink properly one day.[/quote]

Fuck counting beers. I don’t even know where I was. All I hear are the stories coming back.

Be it good or bad, I’m pretty talented in the drinking department. I’ve got a standing challenge for any Aussie willing to take it up. :wink:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
helga wrote:

But I guess that is just me being a typical Australian. Keep practising boys, you will be able to drink properly one day.

Fuck counting beers. I don’t even know where I was. All I hear are the stories coming back.

Be it good or bad, I’m pretty talented in the drinking department. I’ve got a standing challenge for any Aussie willing to take it up. ;)[/quote]

If we are ever within driving distance of each other, whehter that be in Australia, the US or any other country in the world I will accept your challenge Sir!

[quote]helga wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
helga wrote:

Be it good or bad, I’m pretty talented in the drinking department. I’ve got a standing challenge for any Aussie willing to take it up. :wink:

If we are ever within driving distance of each other, whehter that be in Australia, the US or any other country in the world I will accept your challenge Sir![/quote]

Hahhaha. Excellent.

[quote]ATOMemphis wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
TriGWU wrote:
10 Guiness and 10 Shots of Jameson (not even factoring in the Bailey’s)… you’d either be dead or would’ve thrown up wayyy before you finished that.

I doubt you did 10 carbombs in an hour.

People can do 10 carbombs in an hour. where do you go to school?

for the record, guinness only has 4.1% alcohol. ten full guinness cans is easily doable with the ten shots of whiskey. if you seriously doubt that, you are seriously a lightweight.

best st. patties i’ve had in a longtime.

and boo hiss on the nay-sayers of posting drinking fun for a once-a-year celebration.[/quote]

Definitely doable.

For my cous’ bday, I had 6 pint cans of 5% beer (canadian), 4 pints of tennants, 2 pints of guinness, 6 drpeppers (half pint of beer and shot of amaretto), and 2 shots of jamesons.

This all happened between 9 and 12:30, I was so fuckin drunk. But held it together…well not really, I was fucked, but I was with family so you can’t be embarrased. So for the record

That is:
12pints (all 5% except 2 guinness, unless tennants is less)
6 shots of amaretto
6 half pints of 5% beer (don’t know what fuckin kind)
2 shots of jamesons

In less than 3.5 hours.

It took me about 45 mins to walk back to my brothers apartment which should take 10-15mins, and I remember being MUCH more significantly drunk upon arriving at the apt, as opposed to leaving the bar…

tennents is 4.4% for the lager. it is a brew from Wellpark of Glasgow, Scotland as well, for those of you here to learn a lil’ 'bout some beer.

beer curious? http://www.ratebeer.com/

don’t let this screw your eating plan/diet as it did mine in the fall when I discovered it.

[quote]ATOMemphis wrote:
tennents is 4.4% for the lager. it is a brew from Wellpark of Glasgow, Scotland as well, for those of you here to learn a lil’ 'bout some beer.

beer curious? http://www.ratebeer.com/

don’t let this screw your eating plan/diet as it did mine in the fall when I discovered it.[/quote]

Yea, I knew it was Scottish, did’nt know where though. Cool stuff. Back home in N.Ireland it’s drank alot. The stuff is fuckin brill.