Who's Hosting the MTV VMA?

Who is this guy? Hes a british bastard. He informed us in the beginning that he was famous in gb. He went on to say that he would not have his hair cut if he wasnt famous. This guy is a clown. Somebody explain it.

He is also saying some very political things about bush and obama even though he is a foreigner… Me and my buddy were talking about he must have a vagina.

I stopped watching MTV a year ago. It has totally gone to shit. TV in general is now the lowest form of entertainment that has ever existed.

He’s the douchebag that the girl was sleeping with in the Forgetting Sarah Marshall movie.

he is essentially their version of howard stern.

[quote]Bona wrote:
he is essentially their version of howard stern.[/quote]

…minus the fame of Howard Stern.

[quote]Bona wrote:
he is essentially their version of howard stern.[/quote]

I am going to have to question that analogy, in what way (other than crazy ass hair)?

What a ponce.

death to you gay duchebag!, death to you.

This guy needs a good ol’ fashion ass raping.

Is he setting up for a single-leg squat? I doubt he could even do one with those skinny wheels.

That’s Russell Brand. He is pretty famous in the UK…and he has his moments in the humor department. Anybody that would take his opinion of politics seriously, or care that he voiced one, needs to re-evaluate their life.

He critisized our politics, but did just the same pertaining to England’s monarchy. Grain of salt…don’t care, meh. Now he should get back to being the silly effeminate bastard he is and reapply his eyeliner.

LOL @ all the people saying he needs a raping.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
That’s Russell Brand. He is pretty famous in the UK…and he has his moments in the humor department. Anybody that would take his opinion of politics seriously, or care that he voiced one, needs to re-evaluate their life.

He critisized our politics, but did just the same pertaining to England’s monarchy. Grain of salt…don’t care, meh. Now he should get back to being the silly effeminate bastard he is and reapply his eyeliner.[/quote]

This guy is a dweeb. Lets see one of his moments from that depot then. Im a funny guy. I have a sense of humor. Being gay is not funny.

The pinnacle of the VMA’s was Kid Rock with Aerosmith, and Run DMC - after that everything else has just paled in comparison. So I quite watching.

My proof? I heard the Jonas brothers performed last night…

[quote]elano wrote:
LOL @ all the people saying he needs a raping.

Molotov_Coktease wrote:

He critisized our politics, but did just the same pertaining to England’s monarchy. Grain of salt…don’t care, meh. Now he should get back to being the silly effeminate bastard he is and reapply his eyeliner.

This guy is a dweeb. Lets see one of his moments from that depot then. Im a funny guy. I have a sense of humor. Being gay is not funny.[/quote]

You are more than entitled to your ‘brand’ of humor. Whether he is gay or not makes no difference to me. For the record, he isn’t. I saw him on the Jay Leno show, and I was entertained by the interview, as I have been by some of his radio show segments. You want to look him up and solidly deduce he isn’t funny, go for it. You don’t like his style, good by me. But what’s ‘gay’ is arguing about humor. It’s subjective.

My point is I don’t give a rats ass what Russel Brand thinks about politics. Kind of like I don’t give a rats ass what you think is funny.

[quote]elano wrote:
Who is this guy? Hes a british bastard. He informed us in the beginning that he was famous in gb. He went on to say that he would not have his hair cut if he wasnt famous. This guy is a clown. Somebody explain it.

He is also saying some very political things about bush and obama even though he is a foreigner… Me and my buddy were talking about he must have a vagina.[/quote]

I’ve seen him, but until now, I had no idea who he was.

No matter who he is, he’s more famous, and has more money than I do.

He must be doing something right.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
elano wrote:

He is also saying some very political things about bush and obama even though he is a foreigner… Me and my buddy were talking about he must have a vagina.

He must be doing something right.[/quote]

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s gay.

His whole persona is a farce. He lives comedy. Once you know its all a gag, its hilarious.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
imhungry wrote:
elano wrote:

He must be doing something right.

Doesn’t change the fact that he’s gay.[/quote]

How would you know?

hes actually bedded more women than all of us have put together, the guy suffers from an apparent sex addiction.

And women just love his look for some damn reason