Who's Done the Warrior Dash?

I remember seeing a thread about it a while ago somewhere on this site.

It’s coming to my neck of the woods next year and am really looking forward to doing it.

I ran the W.D, and several others like it! The W.D is, by far, the most organized and well run “muddy” event that I’ve run. I did four of them this past year, and I’m signed up for the W.D here in North Texas in April 2011 as well. The obstacles aren’t really THAT challenging, to be honest. At some points, really all they did was slow you down because they caused a bottleneck within the course. Regardless, it was a really fun even to run. There is a lot to do afterwards too, and a ton of eye candy as well.
Where are you at, and what dash are you looking at?

J

It’s coming to Ohio this year. I’m thinking about doing it.

I live in Minnesota, the one here is about an hour away. I figure why not, should be fun. Something different.

My friend in New York did it. We got a great photo of her jumping over the flames. It was a great atomosphere, well organized. I’ll probably do it out here on the West Coast

I’m actually interested in the other events redfrogevents.com puts on. If any body has experience with the Beach Palooza or Great Urban Race, would love to hear about it.

My friend in New York did it. We got a great photo of her jumping over the flames. It was a great atomosphere, well organized. I’ll probably do it out here on the West Coast

I’m actually interested in the other events redfrogevents.com puts on. If any body has experience with the Beach Palooza or Great Urban Race, would love to hear about it.

I did Texas with a group…it was a blast.

[quote]Barachiel wrote:

I’m actually interested in the other events redfrogevents.com puts on. If any body has experience with the Beach Palooza or Great Urban Race, would love to hear about it.[/quote]

I was at the one in N.Y - awesome.

The hardest part was that it was set on a fucking skip slope so that the first 2k was uphill. Incredible atmosphere and awesome people.

x8000 on the eye candy.