whole body workout

Hi, i’m planning to do this program for about 6 weeks, my main goal is functional strength. What do you guys think about it ?

Monday: 6x3@5RM - 60 rest int.
A- Barbell front squat
B- Weighted dips
C- Waterbury walks
D- Seated Cable rows

Wednesday: 3x6@8RM - 90 sec rest int.
A- Barbell hack squats
B- Standing military presses
C- Hyperextensions
D- Pull-ups

Friday: 6x3@5RM - 60 sec rest int.
A- Barbell Front squats
B- Weighted dips
C- Deadlifts
D- Bent over barbell rows

Thanks!

I think it looks great…simple as that

Best of luck

Looks good
Maybe add some more hamstring work, just a thought though.

looks cool. i would consider moving the waterbury walks and the deadlifts closer to the beginning of the workout as these are probably the most demanding of the lifts you are doing.

train hard,
ryan b.

adding GHR’s on monday and Lying leg curls on friday would be a good idea?

Looks good, sticking with compound movements. I would suggest to add in some box squats on friday instead of the front squat, and maybe some close grip bench press instead of weighted dips on friday. The more work for the P-chain the better so maybe instead of hack squats(hit mostly quads) add in some good mornings. I am just being picky though, as it is written it would be fine. So to sum up my rambling I would make it look like this.

Monday: 6x3@5RM - 60 rest int.
A- Barbell front squat
B- Weighted dips
C- Waterbury walks
D- Seated Cable rows

Tuesday: GPP + p-chain(keep it light, high reps)
Sled Dragging or strongman stuff
GHR
Reverse Hyper(or pull-throughs and dimel deadlifts if you dont have the machines, like me)

Wednesday: 3x6@8RM - 90 sec rest int.
A- Goodmorning(any variation)
B- Standing military presses
C- Hyperextensions
D- Pull-ups

Friday: 6x3@5RM - 60 sec rest int.
A- Close Grip Bench(3,2, or no boards)
B- Deadlift
C- Bent over barbell rows
D- Box Squat

Saturday: GPP + Triceps/Lats(high reps, light weight)
Sled Dragging or strongman stuff
Lying tricep ext.(or any tricep exercise)
Lat Pull Downs(or any lat exercise)

The extra workouts are not supposed to kill you, keep them short, or skip them all together if you dont feel up to it. Bust ass in the 3 main workouts. Hope this helps, I basically just added in some Westside principles, but your program would be find stand alone, good job actually knowing what your talkin about.

Thank you all for the great advices! T-nation is the place to be for priceless infos and individuals!