Whole Body Workout Suggestions?

My normal routine is kind of screwed this week since I was under the weather and my shoulder was acting up a bit. Think I might try to get some kind of a workout to salvage things this week that hits a bit of everything. Never been a huge fan of all body workouts, but some stimulation is better than none. I want to focus a bit more on upper body so I’m thinking something like -

Deadlifts
Incline Dumbbell
Pronated Chins and/or Supinated Rows
Barbell or Dumbbell Press
Dips
Barbell Curls

Substituting deadlifts for more direct leg work. I am incorporating exercises I haven’t done recently too. Been doing neutral grip chins. Any other favorite single day routines out there?

Here is a good one. Doing deadlifts at the end were pretty hard, I did close to my normal warmup weight even for the 5x5 sets. I did this for 2 cycles and think I liked the one where I did something besides deadlifts better. With what you said above this one should work perfectly since 2/3 of the workout is upper body

…and no one is going to rip on him for suggesting a TBT workout?

double standard hypocrisy, awesome

[quote]JAMESROSE666 wrote:

double standard hypocrisy, awesome[/quote]

Who the fuck said TBT is inferior to a split routine “Ah, today it’s biceps and flexing at the water-fountain day”?

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
JAMESROSE666 wrote:

Who the fuck said TBT is inferior to a split routine “Ah, today it’s biceps and flexing at the water-fountain day”?[/quote]

ah clearly i misunderstood the general opinion in the BB forums re: splits vs TBT

carry on

Dre the Hatchet wrote:
JAMESROSE666 wrote:

Who the fuck said TBT is inferior to a split routine “Ah, today it’s biceps and flexing at the water-fountain day”?

ah clearly i misunderstood the general opinion in the BB forums re: splits vs TBT

carry on[/quote]

“Never been a huge fan of all body workouts, but some stimulation is better than none.”

Read please.

double standard hypocrisy, awesome[/quote]

Read what he typed. It is for one week.

OP, if you have a shoulder injury then I would suggest picking exercises that give it a chance to heal for the week. One week is not a long time so you could use it as a week to mix it up. Or, you might need a deload if you have been going hard. You won’t lose any size or strength and your body, and your brain, might respond to the variation.

You have a lot of exercises listed. I would simplify it and go with three and do something like push/pull/squat variations on three different days (use same exercises or different each day). To change it up further from your normal split you could add a few rounds of barbell complexes at the end of the workout for some conditioning.