T Nation

Whoever Changed His Islamic Religion, Then Kill Him

Title of this post is from the Hadith relevant to this discussion:
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/084.sbt.html#009.084.057

More from the daughter-murder crowd, this time in Saudi Arabia. The guy cut out his daughter’s tongue and burned her to death for converting to Christianity:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/022201.php

If your religion tells you to kill your own kid, shouldn’t you, at some point, ask if maybe something is wrong with it?

Of course, this being Saudi Arabia we’re dealing with, we probably need to look at this with the mindset that women are like cattle or objects. If you’ve got a defective one, you just discard it.

I can’t recall a single article about a muslim killing his son for similar reasons.

[quote]pookie wrote:
If your religion tells you to kill your own kid, shouldn’t you, at some point, ask if maybe something is wrong with it?

Of course, this being Saudi Arabia we’re dealing with, we probably need to look at this with the mindset that women are like cattle or objects. If you’ve got a defective one, you just discard it.

I can’t recall a single article about a muslim killing his son for similar reasons.

[/quote]

“Sons bring honor. Daughters bring only shame.”

This is a follow-up article for the one I posted on the Pakistani man in Atlanta who killed his daughter for wanting a divorce from the man he picked out for her.

We have some of those islamo-tards in Canada too: http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN1151774720071211

Sadly.

Hm. Another one worthy of being put in a prison for rapists.

As pat so eloquently put it:

[quote]No way! He’ll think he is being martyred. I say we put him in the nastiest prison full of very angry homosexual rapists and let them have their way with him. He’d pray for death, but just live another day getting his sphincter torn to shreds and shitting blood and other people’s cum on a daily basis…There are some things worse than death, and that’s one of them.

Even better is that in islam, rape is the victims fault! So not only does he get raped, but he’s deserved to be stoned to death because of it.[/quote]

[quote]pookie wrote:
We have some of those islamo-tards in Canada too: http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN1151774720071211

Sadly.

[/quote]

Looks like both the brother and the dad are going to be locked up.

Part of the problem with locking them up is that they spread their religion in prison. It appeals to criminals.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
pookie wrote:

Sadly.

Looks like both the brother and the dad are going to be locked up.

Part of the problem with locking them up is that they spread their religion in prison. It appeals to criminals. [/quote]

Sure it does because it affirms evil acts as good. If you are a dick and want to stay a dick, why not participate in a religion that pats you on the back for being an evil asshole.

I’ll have to try and dig up the article. When I was attending college in Menomonie WI a young muslim man was beaten with a baseball bat and burned with a torch for dating a white girl. It was his cousins if I remember correctly.

[quote]dhickey wrote:
When I was attending college in Menomonie WI a young muslim man was beaten with a baseball bat and burned with a torch for dating a white girl. It was his cousins if I remember correctly.[/quote]

wtf

[quote]dhickey wrote:
I’ll have to try and dig up the article. When I was attending college in Menomonie WI a young muslim man was beaten with a baseball bat and burned with a torch for dating a white girl. It was his cousins if I remember correctly.[/quote]

On the bright side, the white girl was saved from a similar fate or a lifetime of misery.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]pookie wrote:

[/quote]

All of the big three have been getting away with it for millenniums. I figure people who don’t question the existence of a completely unobservable all-powerful being and still believe in free will shouldn’t exactly be counted on to question authority.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
All of the big three have been getting away with it for millenniums. I figure people who don’t question the existence of a completely unobservable all-powerful being and still believe in free will shouldn’t exactly be counted on to question authority.[/quote]

When you say the big three, do you mean christianity, islam and hinduism? Or is judaism the 3rd?

In the case of Christianity, it has mellowed out considerably since the Enlightenment. While muslim infanticide is reported nearly monthly, if not weekly, the Christian and Jewish equivalent are extremely rare and generally more attributable to mental illness - amplified by religion - rather than to strict religious observance. If you meant Hinduism as the 3rd, I guess a lot of daughters are discarded, but that’s more attributable to the off kilter social mores of India than to pure religion.

And while I’m all for the disappearance of religion altogether, for now we seem to be stuck with them for the foreseeable future. If we’re going to have to cohabit, we might as well pressure the most barbaric ones, and increase that pressure until they reform of themselves.

[quote]Chushin wrote:
dhickey wrote:
I’ll have to try and dig up the article. When I was attending college in Menomonie WI a young muslim man was beaten with a baseball bat and burned with a torch for dating a white girl. It was his cousins if I remember correctly.

What does that have to do with Islam?

(Thought I’d beat Lixy to the punch. He he.)[/quote]

Bush and the US are to blame for this.

(now he will really have to try and think of something original)

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
pookie wrote:

[/quote]
I wonder about that too. Part of me thinks the sign of Muslim insecurity is that they prey on young girls, whether it be by marrying young child or killing a young girl. Smells of cowardice to me.

Why do I see hatred of Jews, and death to Jews but I don’t see the Jewish people with “Death to Islamic pigs” Barking with anger…
Why is it Christianity begs non believers to join, and offers to pray for those without Christ in their heart, but Muslims kill and demand that their religion be declared supreme and right.

[quote]jp_dubya wrote:
PRCalDude wrote:
pookie wrote:

I wonder about that too. Part of me thinks the sign of Muslim insecurity is that they prey on young girls, whether it be by marrying young child or killing a young girl. Smells of cowardice to me.

Why do I see hatred of Jews, and death to Jews but I don’t see the Jewish people with “Death to Islamic pigs” Barking with anger…

Why is it Christianity begs non believers to join, and offers to pray for those without Christ in their heart, but Muslims kill and demand that their religion be declared supreme and right.
[/quote]

I think their hatred for women stems mostly from the fact that Mohammed hated them. He said various things like, “The majority of those in hell are women,” and enslaved several others after killing their men, and married a six year old (Aisha).

I think this hatred for women has something to do with the rampant pederasty in their societies, especially because they don’t allow themselves normal relationships with women.

[quote]pookie wrote:
In the case of Christianity, it has mellowed out considerably since the Enlightenment. While muslim infanticide is reported nearly monthly, if not weekly, the Christian and Jewish equivalent are extremely rare and generally more attributable to mental illness - amplified by religion - rather than to strict religious observance. [/quote]

When you write “extremely rare”, you need to account for proportionality. In fact, I’ll downright challenge the idea that the rate of infanticide among Muslims is higher than elsewhere.

To throw around extremely rare, means that not only you can show that it’s significantly lower in statistical terms, but it’s order(s) of magnitude smaller.

That, little pookie, is a most misguided statement and you know it.

If anything, Islam considerably reduced infanticide by categorically forbidding infants burials, which Arab pagans were notorious for.

Lastly, what do you make of Arab Christians and Druze?

Before you know it Saudi Arabia will be the biggest sausage-fest of all time

[quote]lixy wrote:
pookie wrote:
In the case of Christianity, it has mellowed out considerably since the Enlightenment. While muslim infanticide is reported nearly monthly, if not weekly, the Christian and Jewish equivalent are extremely rare and generally more attributable to mental illness - amplified by religion - rather than to strict religious observance.

When you write “extremely rare”, you need to account for proportionality. In fact, I’ll downright challenge the idea that the rate of infanticide among Muslims is higher than elsewhere. To throw around extremely rare, means that not only you can show that it’s significantly lower in statistical terms, but it’s order(s) of magnitude smaller.

That, little pookie, is a most misguided statement and you know it.

If anything, Islam considerably reduced infanticide by categorically forbidding infants burials, which Arab pagans were notorious for.

Lastly, what do you make of Arab Christians and Druze? [/quote]

lixy, you’re again muddying the waters. As I demonstrated in the case of the Atlanta honor killing and the hadith I quoted at the beginning of this post, Islam promotes certain forms of honor killing. The proof-texts are there for all to read. We could really all care less what pagan Arabs were doing 1400 years ago.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
pookie wrote:

All of the big three have been getting away with it for millenniums. I figure people who don’t question the existence of a completely unobservable all-powerful being and still believe in free will shouldn’t exactly be counted on to question authority.[/quote]

Big three?