Who'd You Rather Fight

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
i didnt “go off” over anything. numerous posters were making unfounded and ridiculous claims about “bar fights” etc with a world class fighter. [/quote]

Oh look, you still can’t read.

Where them pics at?[/quote]

clearly i can read.

[/quote]
Clearly, you can not.

[quote]
pics of what exactly? [/quote]
Pictures of the awe inspiring physique you must have to ride such a high horse.

[quote]
if i post a pic looking more/less muscular or more/less fat than you what would it prove? [/quote]
If you are less muscular or lean it will prove you’re, at best, a hypocrite and, at worst, utterly delusional. If you are more muscular or leaner it just makes you an utter douche bag.

I’ve put myself out there for a number of reasons none of which are ridicule by some faceless coward. You have demonstrated you are too much of a pussy to do the same.

They don’t make me irate. They make me chuckle a little; although, it’s gotten pretty boring at this point.

There was nothing idiotic about what I wrote. You made a bunch of inference and came to some wild conclusion that I said I’d beat Rousey ass, which is not even remotely what I wrote, but that just brings us right back to the reading comprehension issue I keep harping on.

[quote]
get over it it’s not a big deal [/quote]

There’s nothing to get over. You’re a joke.

You are an obvious troll and a bad one at that.

I see you dodge the old back-up yet again… It’s okay to take the cowards way out. Aside from the shame of it, it’s a solid strategy.

The only “issue” I’m having is trying to figure out what your other username is. Jasmincar maybe.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Troll or not… The second half sure is true.

[quote]TheCB wrote:
if im such a faceless coward why do my posts make you so irate?
[/quote]

Even if this were true, which it isn’t, it has zero to do with anonymity.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
The only “issue” I’m having is trying to figure out what your other username is. Jasmincar maybe. [/quote]

No. Jasmin is bilingual and his English (while good for speaking two languages) isn’t as good as this dudes, even though he is lazy on the grammar side.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[/quote]

Troll or not… The second half sure is true. [/quote]

Yup. Your source material has to consist of a little more than, “well you’re fat,” to be a decent troll.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
The only “issue” I’m having is trying to figure out what your other username is. Jasmincar maybe. [/quote]

No. Jasmin is bilingual and his English (while good for speaking two languages) isn’t as good as this dudes, even though he is lazy on the grammar side. [/quote]

Possibly. I mentioned Walkway before, but I’m not sure of that one either. TheCB is British as far as I can tell so perhaps it’s the guy from the abortion thread. Although, I’m not sure why he’d be pissed at me. I went back and forth with him for a day or two trying to help him with 5/3/1 and his future (presumed) military career. I also thought he was nice enough.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

Even if this were true, which it isn’t, it has zero to do with anonymity. [/quote]

you have a strange character.

clearly my posts do make you irate, how can you possibly deny it? you have CONSTANTLY insulted me throughout (pussy, twat, coward, etc, etc).

clearly calling you fat has upset you alot.

dont worry im sure your liquid diet will work.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

No. Jasmin is bilingual and his English (while good for speaking two languages) isn’t as good as this dudes, even though he is lazy on the grammar side. [/quote]

Possibly. I mentioned Walkway before, but I’m not sure of that one either. TheCB is British as far as I can tell so perhaps it’s the guy from the abortion thread. Although, I’m not sure why he’d be pissed at me. I went back and forth with him for a day or two trying to help him with 5/3/1 and his future (presumed) military career. I also thought he was nice enough. [/quote]

i am not anybody else on this board.

im not “pissed” at you about anything.

ive already clearly stated im only calling you out over your lazy and ignorant posts that’s all.

i will admit that while it wasnt my original intention, i have found it amusing how angry you have gotten and found it difficult to stop baiting you which il try to do now before you have a breakdown.

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

Even if this were true, which it isn’t, it has zero to do with anonymity. [/quote]

clearly my posts do make you irate, how can you possibly deny it? you have CONSTANTLY insulted me throughout (pussy, twat, coward, etc, etc).

clearly calling you fat has upset you alot.

dont worry im sure your liquid diet will work.
[/quote]

I must have been sucked into the twilight zone…

This is how this all began:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
Dude, Rousey would fuck up everyone here on this forum.

[/quote]

Depends on what you mean by “fuck up”

Would she absolutely destroy everyone here in an mma or judo match yes. 100% undoubtedly.

Would she beat everyone her in a fist / bar fight, I doubt that. [/quote]

jesus fucking christ

she is a world class fighter who would beat world level male fighters!

how many of those post on this forum?!

but yeah you and your fat gut would no doubt fuck her up if she knocked your beer over at the bar

your level of delusion is mindblowing

she would knock your fat ass the fuck out at the bar/street/dojo anywhere you like
[/quote]

But I’m the asshole? Right…

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]
No, I can call you a twat while being perfectly calm. You must not know very many Marines.

[quote]
clearly calling you fat has upset you alot.[/quote]

Not really because I’m not fat.

I’m sure my diet will. I’m down 8.5 pounds in 14 days.

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Possibly. I mentioned Walkway before, but I’m not sure of that one either. TheCB is British as far as I can tell so perhaps it’s the guy from the abortion thread. Although, I’m not sure why he’d be pissed at me. I went back and forth with him for a day or two trying to help him with 5/3/1 and his future (presumed) military career. I also thought he was nice enough. [/quote]

i am not anybody else on this board.
[/quote]

Sure, then why write this:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
A no rules fight is an entirely different matter.[/quote]

LMFAO

fat ass before you had a chance to use your steven seagal bar fight moves and break a chair over unsuspecting rousey’s head she would have long rendered you unconscious.

you are a complete clown.

as with the vast majority of your posts you have NO clue what you are talking about.[/quote]

Were you stalking me? This is literally the second exchange we’ve ever had.

[quote]
im not “pissed” at you about anything.

ive already clearly stated im only calling you out over your lazy and ignorant posts that’s all.[/quote]

And you clearly lack basic reading comprehension skills.

Lol… You really don’t get it kiddo. I post here when I’m bored. This exchange has had no effect on me what so ever.

So, pics?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]
No, I can call you a twat while being perfectly calm. You must not know very many Marines.

[quote]
clearly calling you fat has upset you alot.[/quote]

Not really because I’m not fat.

I’m sure my diet will. I’m down 8.5 pounds in 14 days. [/quote]

your “you must not know very many marines” might just be one of the funniest lines ive ever read on a forum intentional or not.

bro i take it all back! how can i be mad at a guy who would say with a straight face “i can call you a twat while being perfectly calm. you must not know very many marines.”

LMFAO

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

How is that even remotely funny? You obviously don’t know very many Marines…

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

How is that even remotely funny? You obviously don’t know very many Marines…[/quote]

if you dont get it now my friend then you never will

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

How is that even remotely funny? You obviously don’t know very many Marines…[/quote]

[/quote]

There’s nothing to get. I’m a Marine. I know how Marines act. I’ve been called hundreds of derogatory names while the Sergeant or whoever was perfectly calm.

I suppose you’re a expert on the Marine Corps. now too?

At any rate, you’re obviously never going to back your bullshit up with. Your certainly never going to post pictures to justify the high horse you seem to always ride in on.

Carry on being an asshole.

Who would you rather troll, TheCB or usmc423?

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

There’s nothing to get. I’m a Marine. I know how Marines act. I’ve been called hundreds of derogatory names while the Sergeant or whoever was perfectly calm.

At any rate, you’re obviously never going to back your bullshit up with. Your certainly never going to post pictures to justify the high horse you seem to always ride in on.

Carry on being an asshole. [/quote]

im laughing at your astonishing lack of self awareness.

dont you see how saying something like i can call someone a twat and remain perfectly calm… im a marine!

is INCREDIBLY cringeworthy and embarrassing???

you are like a real life leslie nielsen character.

it genuinely sums you up.

Not usmccds423 god damn it!

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Carry on being an asshole. [/quote]

im laughing at your astonishing lack of self awareness.

dont you see how saying something like i can call someone a twat and remain perfectly calm… im a marine!

is INCREDIBLY cringeworthy and embarrassing???

you are like a real life leslie nielsen character.

it genuinely sums you up.

[/quote]

That’s called an opinion and you’re free to have it.

Pics?

Pick any coward in history and I’d say that sums you up pretty nicely.