[quote]batman730 wrote:
Justin Bieber or “Twilight” Robert Pattinson/Edward Whatshisface?[/quote]

Can’t we just let both of them fight the grizzly?[/quote]

Or Rousey?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:
Spartacus or Maximus?[/quote]

Octopus or platypus?[/quote]

Tough one. Platypus has those venom spurs that supposedly hurt like a mofo. Octopus, except for that blue ringed bugger isn’t poisonous but he’s solid muscle, has & arms and that beak thing and is tricky as fuck. However if you kill the octopus, he’s delicious while I’m not so sure about the platypus.

Think I’ll go platypus then treat myself to victory sashimi.

[quote]batman730 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:
Justin Bieber or “Twilight” Robert Pattinson/Edward Whatshisface?[/quote]

Can’t we just let both of them fight the grizzly?[/quote]

Or Rousey?[/quote]

Rousey could take 'em both, AND the grizzly.

Even if it was in a grizzly bear bar fight.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
i dont get why you guys dont like me :([/quote]

Because, if you’re going to go off like this thread, you need humor and much, much better insults.

Your shtick gets old by like post 2 on the topic. You need work man. [/quote]

i didnt “go off” over anything. numerous posters were making unfounded and ridiculous claims about “bar fights” etc with a world class fighter.

what insults? calling a fat person fat is not an insult.

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

Because, if you’re going to go off like this thread, you need humor and much, much better insults.

i didnt “go off” over anything. numerous posters were making unfounded and ridiculous claims about “bar fights” etc with a world class fighter.

[/quote]

Perfect example of my point… You need to up your game son.

[quote]batman730 wrote:

Think I’ll go platypus then treat myself to victory sashimi.[/quote]

Nothing worse than ordering Chef’s choice and getting whole, raw squid.

It tastes pretty good, but I can’t get over the fact I’m eating it’s brains and asshole… Ruins it for me.

[quote]TheCB wrote:
i didnt “go off” over anything. numerous posters were making unfounded and ridiculous claims about “bar fights” etc with a world class fighter. [/quote]

Oh look, you still can’t read.

Where them pics at?

[quote]batman730 wrote:

It tastes pretty good, but I can’t get over the fact I’m eating it’s brains and asshole… Ruins it for me. [/quote]

Yes, there is.

Ordering an appetizer in a bar in Korea and getting a whole DRIED squid.

It tastes pretty good, once you rip a piece off of the thing with your teeth (it’s about as tough as a German shepherd’s rawhide chew toy), dip it in mayonnaise and chili sauce, chew it about a thousand times, then wash it down with half a pint of OB Lager.

Then your masticatory muscles are inflamed for the rest of the day, and it dawns on you why the Koreans, as a race, have such square jaws and taciturn demeanors.

Whole dried motherfucking squid, motherfucker.

[quote]batman730 wrote:

It tastes pretty good, but I can’t get over the fact I’m eating it’s brains and asshole… Ruins it for me. [/quote]

I can’t do the tentacles… Buddy of mine, while visiting Hiroshima, bit into what he thought was essentially a chicken cordon blu, but with seafood instead. Out plops a tentacle, no…

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

Yes, there is.

It tastes pretty good, once you rip a piece off of the thing with your teeth (it’s about as tough as a German shepherd’s rawhide chew toy), dip it in mayonnaise and chili sauce, chew it about a thousand times, then wash it down with half a pint of OB Lager.

Then your masticatory muscles are inflamed for the rest of the day, and it dawns on you why the Koreans, as a race, have such square jaws and taciturn demeanors.

[/quote]

On the flip side, I was visiting a little town in Thailand (somewhere near Korat) and our guide ordered lunch for us. They brought out some kind of fish (no big deal); however, they had just deep fried the thing. So here we all are looking at this deep fried fish, scales and all, fried eyeballs staring back and us and being American are like dafuq? Thing was delicious. Best fish I’ve ever had.

It’s easier to type “masticatory” than it is to say it.

And ironically, it is impossible to say while chewing.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
It’s easier to type “masticatory” than it is to say it.

And ironically, it is impossible to say while chewing.[/quote]

That could be an entertaining Freudian slip at a party.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

I can’t do the tentacles… Buddy of mine, while visiting Hiroshima, bit into what he thought was essentially a chicken cordon blu, but with seafood instead. Out plops a tentacle, no…[/quote]

Wat? Tentacles are the best part. I prefer them cooked but… Whateve’s

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

I can’t do the tentacles… Buddy of mine, while visiting Hiroshima, bit into what he thought was essentially a chicken cordon blu, but with seafood instead. Out plops a tentacle, no…[/quote]

Wat? Tentacles are the best part. I prefer them cooked but… Whateve’s[/quote]

Were not talking fried calamari here. These were raw octopus tentacles.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

Yes, there is.

[/quote]

On the flip side, I was visiting a little town in Thailand (somewhere near Korat) and our guide ordered lunch for us. They brought out some kind of fish (no big deal); however, they had just deep fried the thing. So here we all are looking at this deep fried fish, scales and all, fried eyeballs staring back and us and being American are like dafuq? Thing was delicious. Best fish I’ve ever had. [/quote]

Aw, man. Now I miss Thailand all over again. :frowning:

I know what you mean, though. Magnificent seafood. And I’ve eaten so many fish that were staring back at me with their dead eyes, in Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia…

Three contenders in my own “best fish ever” competition are, in third place, this long, dark lake fish from Danau Toba in northern Sumatra. Nina, a Batak girl I was seeing at the time, bought it at the market and cooked it up whole, grilling it over a wood fire on a piece of corrugated roofing iron. My god, that fish was awesome. In second place would be the fresh grilled Pacific salmon that my uncle and I had caught earlier that morning off Morrow Bay, and in first place would be the chunks of toro from the Tsukiji fish market that my boss and I skewered and toasted over a charcoal fire just until the fat glistened on the surface like beads of olive oil. As Morio Kita put it, “as white as a princess’ thigh, and you can’t believe you’re eating fish.”

That sounds awesome Varq.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
i didnt “go off” over anything. numerous posters were making unfounded and ridiculous claims about “bar fights” etc with a world class fighter. [/quote]

Where them pics at?[/quote]

clearly i can read.

pics of what exactly? if i post a pic looking more/less muscular or more/less fat than you what would it prove? that you are not fat?

if you are not fat why are you on an extreme liquid only supplement only diet?

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[/quote]

Perfect example of my point… You need to up your game son.
[/quote]

lol it’s not a perfect example of anything wtf are you talking about

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

clearly i can read.

[/quote]
Clearly, you can not.

[quote]
pics of what exactly? [/quote]
Pictures of the awe inspiring physique you must have to ride such a high horse.

[quote]
if i post a pic looking more/less muscular or more/less fat than you what would it prove? [/quote]
If you are less muscular or lean it will prove you’re, at best, a hypocrite and, at worst, utterly delusional. If you are more muscular or leaner it just makes you an utter douche bag.

I’ve put myself out there for a number of reasons none of which are ridicule by some faceless coward. You have demonstrated you are too much of a pussy to do the same.

[quote]
that you are not fat? [/quote]

I’m not fat.

First, you obviously don’t even know what the V-Diet is. Once again, you fail at reading.

Secondly, because I want to push myself to be better and in this case leaner. How I accomplish that is irrelevant.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]TheCB wrote:

clearly i can read.

[/quote]
Clearly, you can not.

[quote]
pics of what exactly? [/quote]
Pictures of the awe inspiring physique you must have to ride such a high horse.

[quote]
if i post a pic looking more/less muscular or more/less fat than you what would it prove? [/quote]
If you are less muscular or lean it will prove you’re, at best, a hypocrite and, at worst, utterly delusional. If you are more muscular or leaner it just makes you an utter douche bag.

I’ve put myself out there for a number of reasons none of which are ridicule by some faceless coward. You have demonstrated you are too much of a pussy to do the same.

[quote]
that you are not fat? [/quote]

I’m not fat.

First, you obviously don’t even know what the V-Diet is. Once again, you fail at reading.

Secondly, because I want to push myself to be better and in this case leaner. How I accomplish that is irrelevant. [/quote]

if im such a faceless coward why do my posts make you so irate?

you are only annoyed cos i called you out over your idiocy regarding ronda rousey

get over it it’s not a big deal

the attempts at painting me as some kind of “troll” or the ol’ “reading comprehension bro!!!” are just pathetic