Who'd You Rather Fight

[quote]orion wrote:
My e-peen is just around 15 inches.

And no, I am not posting pictures. [/quote]

But does your log corroborate these stats? Evidently if you referenced the size and strength of your e-peen in your log, then any claim you make on the forums must be taken at face value.

[quote] TheCB wrote:
keep thinking that you’re mr ex marine badass [/quote]

I hope, for your sake, that you’re under 15yrs old if you’re capable of writing stupid shit like this.

Either way, it’s time for you to fuck off.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

But does your log corroborate these stats? Evidently if you referenced the size and strength of your e-peen in your log, then any claim you make on the forums must be taken at face value.[/quote]

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
I think there is a high rate of correlation between Internet badassness and real-life dumbassness.[/quote]

Are you directing these are me?

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

But does your log corroborate these stats? Evidently if you referenced the size and strength of your e-peen in your log, then any claim you make on the forums must be taken at face value.[/quote]

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
I think there is a high rate of correlation between Internet badassness and real-life dumbassness.[/quote]

Are you directing these at me?[/quote]

Well, as far as I am involved, dick measuring on the internet never sits well with me, for I do have the most extraordinary e-schlong, so I win by default.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Well, as far as I am involved, dick measuring on the internet never sits well with me, for I do have the most extraordinary e-schlong, so I win by default.[/quote]
Undoubtedly.

It just irks me a tinsy bit when some random twat calls me a fat ass a half dozen times especially when that random twat is to much of a coward to post any pictures or videos of his own.

Call me crazy.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Well, as far as I am involved, dick measuring on the internet never sits well with me, for I do have the most extraordinary e-schlong, so I win by default.[/quote]
Undoubtedly.

It just irks me a tinsy bit when some random twat calls me a fat ass a half dozen times especially when that random twat is to much of a coward to post any pictures or videos of his own.

Call me crazy.[/quote]

Yeah, you know…

We should process our feelings!

Read TheCB’s posts on the “Brock Lesnar vs Ronnie Coleman” thread.

He’s not a troll. Just…“special”.

[quote] usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Undoubtedly.

Call me crazy.[/quote]

i dont get why you guys dont like me :frowning:

[quote]TheCB wrote:
i dont get why you guys dont like me :([/quote]

That is probably a feeling.

Let´s process it!

[quote]TheCB wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:
Pls come back.
[/quote]
Because you never came back adequately.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Are you directing these are me?[/quote]

No.

You’re a Marine, ergo not an “Internet badass”.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

Are you directing these are me?[/quote]

No.

You’re a Marine, ergo not an “Internet badass”.
[/quote]
Understood.

Justin Bieber or “Twilight” Robert Pattinson/Edward Whatshisface?

Spartacus or Maximus?

[quote]batman730 wrote:
Justin Bieber or “Twilight” Robert Pattinson/Edward Whatshisface?[/quote]

Can’t we just let both of them fight the grizzly?

[quote]batman730 wrote:
Spartacus or Maximus?[/quote]

Octopus or platypus?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

Can’t we just let both of them fight the grizzly?[/quote]

That would be a waste of a fun time. I’ll fight them both. anytime, anywhere.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

That would be a waste of a fun time. I’ll fight them both. anytime, anywhere.[/quote]

I don’t know… The Bieb’s might be all gassed up on the good shit and be able to take a serious beating. I feel like the “vampire” is the much easier play here.

[quote]TheCB wrote:

Because, if you’re going to go off like this thread, you need humor and much, much better insults.

Your shtick gets old by like post 2 on the topic. You need work man.

[quote]TheKraken wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]batman730 wrote:

That would be a waste of a fun time. I’ll fight them both. anytime, anywhere.[/quote]

What if you lose though, how embarrassing would that be?