Who Writes Obama's Books?

He obviously doesn’t have time to write his mighty screeds. Axelrod? Michelle? Anyone know?

i have friends who think it is Ayers, they cite multiple reasons. but since none of them know bill or barak personally its all here-say in my opinion.

i dont mind people using ghost writers, they should just give credit due. obama would have us believe that he wrote this which is rubbish.

Bill Ayers said he did, then backpedalled when he became controversial, which is where that rumor came from.

Ayers is a self-promoting attempted murderer, so I tend to doubt him.

OMG! He wrote THIS poem…

"Under water grottos, caverns

filled with apes

That eat figs.

Stepping on the figs

That the apes

Eat, they crunch.

The apes howl, bare

Their fangs, dance . . ."

I would think that the person who wrote that was retarded. OMG!! WTF is he?

[quote]Jewbacca wrote:
Bill Ayers said he did, then backpedalled when he became controversial, which is where that rumor came from.

Ayers is a self-promoting attempted murderer, so I tend to doubt him.[/quote]

I read the comparison in the link. It looks like pretty stong stuff to me.

All poetry is retarded HH, lol

this phrase from the link above pretty much sums up everything conspiracy based about obama

“The Obama camp could put all such speculation to rest by producing some intermediary sign of impending greatness – a school paper, an article, a notebook, his Columbia thesis, his LSAT scores – but Obama guards these more zealously than Saddam did his nuclear secrets.”

he really could end so much of this stuff easily, but its like he wants to perpetuate it.

[quote]koffea wrote:
this phrase from the link above pretty much sums up everything conspiracy based about obama

“The Obama camp could put all such speculation to rest by producing some intermediary sign of impending greatness – a school paper, an article, a notebook, his Columbia thesis, his LSAT scores – but Obama guards these more zealously than Saddam did his nuclear secrets.”

he really could end so much of this stuff easily, but its like he wants to perpetuate it.

[/quote]

Still in shock over the poem. How did someone who wrote that crap bamboozle a whole nation? Did he ever really GO to college, or law school? If he did, did someone else do all his work for him?

How’d he make all those great speeches? The teleprompter?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]koffea wrote:

[/quote]

Still in shock over the poem. How did someone who wrote that crap bamboozle a whole nation? Did he ever really GO to college, or law school? If he did, did someone else do all his work for him?

How’d he make all those great speeches? The teleprompter?

[/quote]
Reliable people have testified to him having been an academic failure and never holding the positions he was supposed to. He’s already talking in ebonics or fratboy manner at best, preferring parties to discussing issues and likes to kick in doors after pretending to have a calm demeanour. He can still repeat lines taught to him by his superiors, even if he does not know what they mean.

“The Obama camp could put all such speculation to rest by producing some intermediary sign of impending greatness – a school paper, an article, a notebook, his Columbia thesis, his LSAT scores – but Obama guards these more zealously than Saddam did his nuclear secrets. And I suspect, at the end of the day, we will pay an equally high price for Obama’s concealment as Saddam’s.”

The Obama camp doesn’t need to acknowledge the ravings of a right wing hatchet job when this is a total non-issue with the centrist or left leaning voter.

Not to say that he doesn’t have other problems but that’s another thread.

[quote]koffea wrote:

[/quote]

Perhaps he/they are not stupid enough to acknowledge such drivel with a defense. It would just open the door to legitimizing any of the few hundred whacky conspiracy theories about President Obama out there.

yeah that advice worked great for kerry and his presidential campaign

[quote]swoleupinya wrote:

[quote]koffea wrote:

[/quote]

Perhaps he/they are not stupid enough to acknowledge such drivel with a defense. It would just open the door to legitimizing any of the few hundred whacky conspiracy theories about President Obama out there. [/quote]

If a legitimate analysis makes a strong case (see the link), then that’s not a CT; its facts.

Obama no more wrote those books than I did. Sure he spouted a lot of stuff but then (like Rudolf Hess) it got polished up.

The difference is that Hitler was utterly brilliant and Obama’s just a whack job ot of his depth.

We should have one of these pop up every month or so while he is president. Can the next one be about “is he really a christian or really a Muslim?” We haven’t had one of those for a little while it seems (or maybe I missed it).

I must say, I used to come to PWI specifically for the right wing conspiracy theories. They’ve been short on supply lately ;-(

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
He obviously doesn’t have time to write his mighty screeds. Axelrod? Michelle? Anyone know?[/quote]

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]koffea wrote:

[/quote]

Perhaps he/they are not stupid enough to acknowledge such drivel with a defense. It would just open the door to legitimizing any of the few hundred whacky conspiracy theories about President Obama out there. [/quote]

If a legitimate analysis makes a strong case (see the link), then that’s not a CT; its facts.

Obama no more wrote those books than I did. Sure he spouted a lot of stuff but then (like Rudolf Hess) it got polished up.

The difference is that Hitler was utterly brilliant and Obama’s just a whack job ot of his depth.
[/quote]

Okey dokey, then.

You just keep on bein’ crazy.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:

[quote]koffea wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Okey dokey, then.

You just keep on bein’ crazy. [/quote]

Wait a minute wait a minute how crazy is it really to conclude that an admittedly flawed analysis from an obviously biased source is completely factual?

Its pretty crazy you say?

Huh. Yeah I guess that is pretty crazy.