Who Would You Like T-Nation to Interview?

Vincent Dizenzo

Kaz, Usain Bolt, Konstantine.

A lot of the other guys mentioned above already have interviews out there or have commercial interests and frequently post articles/blogs.

Charlie Francis would be my vote. I love the old Francis articles, I want to hear what he thinks about Bolt, Olympics and drugs now. Also, Ben Johnson was pretty damn strong, I would like to hear about his lifting methods.

Russia’s national powerlifting coach, Yevgen Yarymbash, Rick Hussey, John Broz, an old school elite lifter like Kaz or Pacifico.

John Brookfield

[quote]daraz wrote:
Russia’s national powerlifting coach, Yevgen Yarymbash, Rick Hussey, John Broz, an old school elite lifter like Kaz or Pacifico. [/quote]

I met Kaz at my work here in Georgia… fantastic guy. He even gave me a poster and signed it for me.

When I was talking to him one of the people under me asked, “Why are you so happy to talk to him” … Kaz then looked at me and said, “Some ignorant people won’t understand”

I really wish I had my #3 with me… again he is a great guy very humble when talking to me

Jarmo Virtanen
Ron Collins
Ronnie Coleman
Mike Tuchsherer
Boris Sheiko
Taranenko or similar great Russian Superheavy

chuck vogelpohl!

Tuchscherer would be real interesting and hasn’t had many interviews.

Stan Efferding
Konstantin Konstantinovs

Steve Justa and/or John McKean

Awhile back Christian Thibaudeau wrote an article titled Hungarian Oak Leg Blast
The Leg Program That Worked Too Well

In the article he talkes about a wrestler who started doing this program and his legs got huge and he had to go up 2 weight classes because he gained so much weight.I would like to hear more from that guy.

Other than that, Franco Columbo, Poundstone, and kurt Marsh.

Kurt Marsh went to snohomish high school where I went and he went on to play for the Raiders as a lineman.I would love to hear his story told uncut.He was notorious for doing steroids while still in high school and through college.He now has had to have both his legs amputated and he does motivational speeches at schools around washington (atleast he did when I was in school) about not doing drugs.

Now im very pro steroids for the people who know what they are doing but I like to hear both sides of the story.The football coach at that school went o school with marsh and tells stories of him and how he would carry kegs on his shoulders into parties.He is fat as shit now.

[quote]nik133 wrote:
Stan Efferding
Konstantin Konstantinovs[/quote]

x2 for both.

And also Cephalic_Carnage.

I can’t believe that no one has said it -Louie Simmons.

I realise that he did an interview on this site about 10 years ago but he should be interviewed every year.

Chris

+1 for John Brookfield, although he’s not a powerlifter and not really related.

Ed Coan or Wade Hooper.

I’m not holding my breath for any of those 3 though.

New School is new school, but Coan and Hooper have both achieved what many would strive to do a 1/10th as well.