Who Wins the Fight: Ninja or Pirate

[quote]johnnytang24 wrote:

How about a ninja pirate?[/quote]

Nagano is the shit. I’ve been watching this all weekend.

What If The Pirate Had A Pet Liger? It’s Pretty Much My Favorite Animal, It’s Bred For Its Magical Powers…

I say pirate.

I’m not even going to give a reason.

It’s cause I said so, damnit!

AAAARGH!!!

Chuck Norris.

[quote]D-Rock112 wrote:
What If The Pirate Had A Pet Liger? It’s Pretty Much My Favorite Animal, It’s Bred For Its Magical Powers…[/quote]

Ninjas have control over all magical animals, including Unicorns, AND the evil Wolf-Vampire Gmork.

Ninjas win. No contest.

B Arthur takes them all down

Lmao,Arrrrigato. Thats clever.

all depends if the ninja’s name is chuck norris

Ninja all the way.

maddox wins!

[quote]SWR wrote:
D-Rock112 wrote:
What If The Pirate Had A Pet Liger? It’s Pretty Much My Favorite Animal, It’s Bred For Its Magical Powers…

Ninjas have control over all magical animals, including Unicorns, AND the evil Wolf-Vampire Gmork.

Ninjas win. No contest. [/quote]

You can’t just toss Gmork in there out of the blue. That would mean that ninjas can control The Nothing as well…and frankly, that’s just silly. The Nothing is all consuming and Gmork, the agent of The Nothing, is a little bit stronger than the average Ninja. I can’t even believe how you just punked Gmork like that.

That’s just wrong.

I mean, damn.

Pirates.

Those guys get booty all day long…and that bad joke has got to count for something.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
SWR wrote:
D-Rock112 wrote:

Ninjas win. No contest.

You can’t just toss Gmork in there out of the blue. That would mean that ninjas can control The Nothing as well…and frankly, that’s just silly. The Nothing is all consuming and Gmork, the agent of The Nothing, is a little bit stronger than the average Ninja. I can’t even believe how you just punked Gmork like that.

That’s just wrong.

I mean, damn.[/quote]

I was laughing hysterically at the fact that 2 grown men are talking about a character from the Never Ending Story.

BTW, since my wife and daughter went to the Philippines for vacation, and I have the house to myself for a month, I rented that movie last week (from Netflix of course, I wouldn’t have the balls to walk up to a counter with it).

And I apologize for making such a ridiculous claim about ninjas having power over someone as mighty as Gmork.

Pirate ,

ninjutsu is lame IRL

and pirates were though bastards who ate beef jerky all day

the leftist media has all this propaganda like naruto and ninja gaiden and stuff to make you thin ninjas are better !

I think the pirate’s parrot could even things up a little…

[quote]majicka wrote:
I think the pirate’s parrot could even things up a little…[/quote]

i think you’re on to something here. think about the ninja get-up for a second. the only exposed flesh is where? the eyes. have the parrot go right for the eyes, blinding the ninja from the start.

I didn’t make the first page, but this thread could be legendary.

Vote for Pirate. The ninjas have never seen a peg leg before, they’d be SO confused.

Ninjas get their ass kicked in every movie ever made.

Biggest pussies ever.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Ninjas get their ass kicked in every movie ever made.

Biggest pussies ever.[/quote]

Yeah the ninjatastic power rangers…

or the juggerpiratenaut… bitch