Who Wins the Fight: Ninja or Pirate

Long standing debate at my job.

Who wins in a fight, a ninja or a pirate?

No holds barred, any weapons.

Thoughts?

Whoever gets a hold of a gun.

pirate

What a silly question… Ninja of course.

If not convinced, play the game Ninja Gaiden from the Xbox.

Ninja.

…Without even thinking twice about it.

Ninja are fast and agile, pirate has wooden leg and has an eye patch so has low peripheral vision out of one eye, so slicey slicey.

Ninja.

How’s anyone gonna make a case for the pirate??

Even if he has a gun, by the time he pulls it and has it aimed the ninja will have lobbed a big shiny ninja star right between his eyes.

If the pirate has a laser he may stand a chance. But once the ninja cracks a massive boner and starts wailing on a guitar it’s all over for the pirate.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Ninja.

How’s anyone gonna make a case for the pirate??

Even if he has a gun, by the time he pulls it and has it aimed the ninja will have lobbed a big shiny ninja star right between his eyes.[/quote]

What if the pirate is from the Black Pearl?

… then the pirate is invincible… and the Ninja is not… NOooooooooo

Pirate. Ninjas can’t swim.

I say pirates. They are tough as nails, and also use guns.

Close quarters? The pirates use cutlasses and knives, and are dirty fighters. Not to mention they’re drunk on rum, so they feel less pain.

Pirates all the way.

[quote]gotaknife wrote:
If the pirate has a laser he may stand a chance. But once the ninja cracks a massive boner and starts wailing on a guitar it’s all over for the pirate.[/quote]

A better question would be Ninja or Space Pirate, regular pirates ain’t even close.

Even with laser weapons and spaceships, how are you gonna stop a hidden flying ninja star attack? That’s what I thought.

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Ninja.

…Without even thinking twice about it.[/quote]

I agree, this should be more like a ‘100 pirates vs. a ninja thread’.

[quote]Brant_Drake wrote:
Pirate. Ninjas can’t swim.[/quote]

Who said it was at sea? And also who said ninja’s can’t swim??

By your reasoning pirates can’t walk on land.

So the only neutral venue would be space. Which means it’d be a close quarter battle because gravity kills projectile weapons.

And ninja’s are sneak attackers so they’d just sneak up behind the drunken rowdy pirate and cut him.

Do Jedi Ninjas count?

behold your champion - The Ninja Pirate

Dudes!!!

The pirate launches a twenty one gun cannade from off shore…whole ninja chapter house wiped out in a wall of shot and flame…the ones that escape start swimming and get picked off by sniper fire from the forecastle…

Guess you guys just weren’t paying attention…

How about a ninja pirate?

the ninja. duh. pirates don’t have magic or flying capabilities like the ninja