Who Will Get Impeached First?

lol… How ironic that a guy named “Weiner” is involved in a sex scandal? You cannot make this stuff up.

You bet… It’s not just his head, there is a lot of heads that will get cut-off if this investigation goes south and nothing is found. The FBI has had its fair share of trust issues. So they have better found a nude of hillary sent to obama or the nuclear codes and locations of the missiles in those emails or heads are going to roll. Especially if hillary becomes Comey’s boss.

That’s why I don’t think he would come out with it now, if there wasn’t something there. I am guessing he is not releasing any info on what they found because it might actually impact the election. I just find it difficult to believe they would do this now, if they didn’t already know something. The risk is astronomical. If they are wrong, it won’t damage their reputation, it will ruin it forever. They wouldn’t be able to run a checkout at Kroger if there is no smoking gun.
Hence, therefore, I think they have something significant. Not sure what, but it cannot be good for Clinton.

Bret Baier clarifies reporting on Clinton Foundation probe
Nov. 04, 2016 - 3:06 - Anchor of ‘Special Report’ stands by sourcing on ongoing active investigation, apologizes for using term ‘indictment’

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

1 Like

Harry Reid falsely said Romney didn’t pay taxes in 2012, and no one cared. When he was questioned how he could say such a thing, he responded with “he didn’t win did he ?”

I wonder if some nefarious group actually did hack her e-mail and is just waiting until she gets into office to cut loose with the results.

That would blow our whole system out of the water to have a sitting pres. exposed in such a manner. She would effectively be pantsed (or pantssuited) before the whole world.

Boy that would be my nightmare ticket “Reid/ Warren ~2020” or “Warren/ Reid ~ 2020”

1 Like

Reid is finished after his term, he has no following.

That’s what happens when you have an unsecured server. This whole bullshit is her own fault. Russia didn’t create her server, neither did Trump, Republicans, or Wikileaks.

Yep! I’ve worked in some secure military installations and whatnot and I can’t believe how utterly stupid she is about how she handled information as SOS. It quite literally goes against anything and everything ever said about operational or information security. Then to have stuff show up on the computer of a kid fucker?

I’d like to see what I described actually happen just to watch her burn. Unfortunately, with her as our commander in chief, it would absolutely diminish our standing in the world among its leaders. Who in the hell (any of our allies or trade partners) would even trust her enough to tell her anything of any importance?

4 Likes

I never underestimate my enemies…