Who Will Get Impeached First?

Fixed for you…

2 Likes

Clinton. Going with my gender here. I hate to see a woman outdone by her husband.

Perjury related to Monica Lewinsky and obstruction of justice regarding Paula Jones Sexual Harassment case? Please. Hillary will make him look like a boy scout.

Seriously, I don’t know if there will be the political will to do it. Remember what happened when Bill was impeached? It was a political loser.

1 Like

I voted Clinton, but only because I think Trump would basically be an absentee president and not actually do anything.

He don’t know the word “hyperbole”. It would be, “I am not fucking around”

1 Like

That’s actually a reason to vote for him…

2 Likes

Aside from it being absurd that the most positive thing about someone is that they might be a lazy bum, no I will not vote for Trump to be the face and leader of the conservative party in America. Yeah, maybe it will land on a blank chamber…

You go ahead and pull that trigger without my help.

1 Like

I fear worse, a true believer, who is evil, with evil plans, who won’t let anybody get in their way… The lazy ineffectual bum sounds better in that scenario… But Hillary can be bought.
Nevertheless, I vote on issues not people. People always disappoint, the issues are what they are.

You are an idiot if you don’t believe Trump is evil or you do believe a single statement he makes about issues or policy. He is a pathological populist liar who constantly reverses his positions as soon as he’s gotten what he wanted out of his last lie.

Voting to blend a baby to prevent it going in a microwave is still voting in favor of blending a baby. Please stop kidding yourself that it isn’t evil.

2 Likes

And hillary is different, how? Trump says shit, hillary does shit and has done shit… Tell me one is actually better than the other, as a person?

Ah, so your argument is that you are just voting to cut the babies legs off. Yes, I admit cutting his legs off is better than microwaving it. No, I’m not voting to cut a baby’s legs off.

And for the record Trump has done plenty of shit with the limited civilian power he has had, all evidence and experience dictates he will be on Clinton’s level with similar political power.

Hell, the not knowing part requires the acknowledgement he could actually be worse.

1 Like

I vote Trump because he doesn’t actually want to be president.

Source: South Park is never wrong.

DD, you’re voting Gary Johnson I assume?

I actually still don’t know what I’m going to do (and I’m voting tomorrow). I’m no fan of Gary either. I may vote for him to support the party with the reassuring knowledge he won’t be elected. Or I may not vote for president as amazing as that is to here myself say.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. This election is a sad and laughable mess and America should be embarrassed. I hope we learn from this but I highly doubt it.

1 Like

Okay, so not one is better than the other… Which is what I thought in the first place. You cannot go right in this election. You have dumb and dumber, horrible and terrible.

I think trump would be impeached sooner, simply because hillary has been gaming this system for decades and knows her way around. Trump would run right into the gauntlet before he knows he even did it.

However, there are a lot of guns pointed at hillary, one wrong move could get her in hotter water and she just may have the hubris to think that because she’s gotten away before, she will always get away. So it’s a tuff call.

One thing I am sure of, the next president will be impeached. It’s a matter of when not if.

1 Like

Like I said in another thread, people can make that argument if they want to, but they haven’t see elections cycles in other countries. It’s just as bad or worse. I was in Italy during their 2000 election cycle, it was downright funny. People there said the same thing, that the world must think they’re a joke.
Look at Venezuela, the Philippines or Russia…The world is in no position to judge.

I hesitate to underestimate Trump. As bumbling and idiotic as he seems, he keeps magically pulling off shit. I’m not even sure Clinton could pull of getting endorsements from people a week after having them call you evil.

She could probably suck the chrome off a trailer hitch too, but she supports policies I vehemently oppose, what I am suppose to do, vote for policies I oppose because trump is an idiot? I am not going to do that. I cannot with any good conscience, do that.

I hate them both, so dislike is not an issue.

Not really making an argument for anything. I just believe that the greatest mother fucking country in the world should hold higher standards than these two jabronis. I don’t disagree with your position by the way.

1 Like

We also have more stupidity than hydrogen in this country.
More people are concerned with ‘brangelina’ then Syria. I hate myself for even knowing that confucksion exists.

Two worst things that ever happened in the last 8 years is twitter and ‘dancing with the stars’. We’ve been in a twilighted haze of trash media and garbage info ever since.