T Nation

Who Will Be the New Pro's This Year?

Who do you think out of the top NPC competitors will become a pro this year? todd jewell, trey brewer, steve kucklo etc

this is of course ignoring the fact that a dark horse could come out of no where and take the whole show i.e. cedric mcmillan

Jason Huh is looking pretty good for taking a card in a few weeks.

Look at that fucking tricep.

woah he’s huge…I’m not sure but those might be the biggest hamstrings I’ve ever seen O.O

need to see a front/back shot

Wasn’t Brewer going to take some time off and work with the fire dept, or as an EMT or something?

S


burneika

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Look at that fucking tricep. [/quote]

Bugger the tricep, look at the ham!

BBB

[quote]bushidobadboy2 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Look at that fucking tricep. [/quote]

Bugger the tricep, look at the ham!

BBB[/quote]

Lol, I know, that just goes to show you how much of an upper body whore I am.

[quote]sid132 wrote:
burneika[/quote]

Huge waist. I know hes a really havy guy but there are too many people bringing serious X frames to the national level. He’ll have a tough time if you compare him to the winners of the USA and Nationals for the past 2 years

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]sid132 wrote:
burneika[/quote]

Huge waist. I know hes a really havy guy but there are too many people bringing serious X frames to the national level. He’ll have a tough time if you compare him to the winners of the USA and Nationals for the past 2 years[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing. Isn’t there some tweeks to his posing he could do to give the perception of a slimmer waist?

Jason Huh reminds me of Daz Ball in that side shot. Just absurdly massive, but an equally massive waist which in the end cost him the show. Obviously I can’t make that determination from just one shot but it’s the first thing that came to mind.

[quote]bushidobadboy2 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Look at that fucking tricep. [/quote]

Bugger the tricep, look at the ham!

BBB[/quote]

x3

holy hamstrings batman!

Jason’s waist isn’t that big. Burneika’s is.

I saw Jason at an NPC contest backstage and I am still wondering why no one has spoken of him until recently.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]sid132 wrote:
burneika[/quote]

Huge waist. I know hes a really havy guy but there are too many people bringing serious X frames to the national level. He’ll have a tough time if you compare him to the winners of the USA and Nationals for the past 2 years[/quote]

i was thinking the same thing. Isn’t there some tweeks to his posing he could do to give the perception of a slimmer waist?[/quote]

No. He could pull his obliques in while doing that same pose, but that only fools cameras, not people watching you do poses.

I really don’t think you are going to find someone carrying THAT much mass who also has a tiny wasp waist. Toney Freeman, while he looks great, is nowhere near as massive as this guy.

He seems to be a hamstring king like Tom Prince and Vic Richards.