Who/What Grinds Your Gears?

Holding off on shitting after getting the first urge, shaking head as you regret it later walking to the bathroom almost crappin’ your pants due to your laziness which sparks the turtle head phenomenon and butt-clinch followed by the freeze-up then awkward walk all while pondering “Did I just shit my pants?”.

I hate when guys think that they are MMA fighters when they are not. guys who do MMA workouts, but have never fought anyone and still pretend that they are a fighter because they occasionally hit a punching and throw in a kick now and again. i know i guy who could talk about fighting and the ufc all day and give his opinion on every fight and rule like he is dana white himself, but has never actually stepped inside of a cage or ring or even a true training session.

and ohhh it grinds my gears when guys think they are BA’s just because they can wear a tight tap out shirt and have watched a fight or two.

I heard lady gaga is a hermaphrodite. Didnt she make a post about that on her blog and than subsequently take it down?

edit found it:

[quote]Split wrote:
I heard lady gaga is a hermaphrodite. Didnt she make a post about that on her blog and than subsequently take it down?

edit found it:

http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html[/quote]

LiveFromThe781 have at him or is it her? LOL

[quote]Split wrote:

edit found it:

http://starrtrash.blogspot.com/2008/12/lady-ga-ga-admits-true-sex.html[/quote]

Pile of bullshit…I cannot stand these gossip fucktards.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Lady Gaga is sexy, her music is undeniably terrible but she herself is fucking hot. [/quote]

so u think Miley cirus(i dont give a shit how you spell it) and lady gaga are hot? dude come on, fuckable yea but hot? You must have a lot of ugly chicks in your neighborhood.

[quote]FightorFlight wrote:
I hate when guys think that they are MMA fighters when they are not. guys who do MMA workouts, but have never fought anyone and still pretend that they are a fighter because they occasionally hit a punching and throw in a kick now and again. i know i guy who could talk about fighting and the ufc all day and give his opinion on every fight and rule like he is dana white himself, but has never actually stepped inside of a cage or ring or even a true training session.

and ohhh it grinds my gears when guys think they are BA’s just because they can wear a tight tap out shirt and have watched a fight or two.[/quote]

Some guy came into my restaurant tonight drunk as shit saying he trained with GSP and that he just won his first MMA fight, then proceeded to smoke mad cigs drink a ton of beer and stuff his face with all you can eat snow crab legs. He ended up smacking his waitresses ass and the 73 year old owner (a bad ass ex philli cop who is about 5’10’’ 150 lbs) physically threw him out. I fucking hate those kind of people.

What grinds my gears is people who drive slow in the fast lane. There are two lanes on the road, if u wanna go slow, just go to the right we wont judge you! I like to do 80 everywhere I go and you stupid tourist cunts in your escalades on your cell phones are doing 50 in a 65 in the fast lane!!! >:O

[quote]nomorewar wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Lady Gaga is sexy, her music is undeniably terrible but she herself is fucking hot.

so u think Miley cirus(i dont give a shit how you spell it) and lady gaga are hot? dude come on, fuckable yea but hot? You must have a lot of ugly chicks in your neighborhood.[/quote]

hot enough to fuck, so whats the dif?

what chicks are you banging dude?

what grinds my gears?

warm toilet seats

people who piss in a toilet seat and don’t flush it

People who dont pay attention when there driving.It makes me crazy when im behind someone and the light turns green and they just sit there, fucking GO!!!.

If your gonna get in a car then fuck everything else and drive.If you cant do two things at once like flip through the radio, text, piss in a bottle or for some reason try and go through the heap of shit in your back seat while the light is red then fuck off and take the bus.

Incompetence grinds my gears.

That and people who move around as if there isnt anyone else on earth.Just walking aimlessy not looking if someone is around the corner or behind them.

What grinds my gears are assholes who drive 80 mph everywhere they go in the fast lane! Can’t they understand that people like to go the speed limit and still pass semi’s who go 55 mph? Can’t they just slow down and wait? Damn locals! Why can’t I just be a fucking tourist!

[quote]Eddie_would_tow wrote:
What grinds my gears are assholes who drive 80 mph everywhere they go in the fast lane! Can’t they understand that people like to go the speed limit and still pass semi’s who go 55 mph? Can’t they just slow down and wait? Damn locals! Why can’t I just be a fucking tourist![/quote]

You can be a tourist just dont come to New Jersey or we will honk and you and flip you off

[quote]Champ1989 wrote:
Eddie_would_tow wrote:
What grinds my gears are assholes who drive 80 mph everywhere they go in the fast lane! Can’t they understand that people like to go the speed limit and still pass semi’s who go 55 mph? Can’t they just slow down and wait? Damn locals! Why can’t I just be a fucking tourist!

You can be a tourist just dont come to New Jersey or we will honk and you and flip you off[/quote]

lol sure thing :wink:

people who apply the word “amazing” to everything.

Here are a few of mine:

1. Running out of mustard.
  2. Hearing the phrases “starvation mode” and “in the process of”.
  3. Hearing someone mispronounce “deteriorate” as if it only contains a single “R”.
  4. That chicks hit on me ALL DAY when I’m in a relationship, and not at all during the other times.
  5. This fuckin cow-lick on the top of my head
  6. People who park in front of my fucking mailbox.

Hmm… lets see… what grinds my gears…? Oh I know!:

1. Ambercombi and fitch douch bags.
  2. When your waiting for the traffic to clear, you start to pull out, then a car just kind of appears out of fuckin nowhere!
  3. Seasonal Allergies.
  4. The fact that between two small towns theirs like a dozen or so commercial gyms and yet none of them come close as to being as good as my high school gym was. We could do olympic lifts, powerlifting, be loud, drop the weights after completing a set of power cleans, and play heavy metal. God I miss those days!

…When some asshole comes up to you and says something like this: Hey, I have this story and it’s the most amazing story and you’ll love it … only I was sworn to secrecy. So, now you know that this amazing thing happened to me but you’ll never know what it is …

OR (isn’t there always an or?) When that same asshole, or even a different asshole, it doesn’t matter, just some asshole comes up to you and says something like this: Hey!!! I have this great story and you’ll love it. And then they proceed to tell you the most uninteresting story with the longest run on sentences that lead to no where. Yea, that’s pretty fucking annoying too.

[quote]polo77j wrote:
…When some asshole comes up to you and says something like this: Hey, I have this story and it’s the most amazing story and you’ll love it … only I was sworn to secrecy. So, now you know that this amazing thing happened to me but you’ll never know what it is …

OR (isn’t there always an or?) When that same asshole, or even a different asshole, it doesn’t matter, just some asshole comes up to you and says something like this: Hey!!! I have this great story and you’ll love it. And then they proceed to tell you the most uninteresting story with the longest run on sentences that lead to no where. Yea, that’s pretty fucking annoying too.[/quote]

Bahaha I know what you mean!
What grinds my gears is when at the gym I work at young 130lbers lift their shirt up to flex their “undeveloped” hawt abs.
As well when the gf scratches me as her defense. WTF I hate that. Its funny as well because I have a higher pain threshold than her so it doesn’t hurt me as bad.
OhHHHHHHH when your sleeping and someone is watching tv so LOUD.

The correct term for ‘fuglies’ et all, is a uniquely British one. BOBFOC (Pronounced Bob Fock), standing for ‘Body of Baywatch, Face of Crimewatch’ - Crimewatch being a show where they run public appeals to catch criminals.

The dude with the toilet paper arguement, 100 fucking right, that and not replacing the roll piss me off no end.

Prickteases - Two in the last week. How do they not understand that I have only come to your house after meeting you in a bar to fuck you, not to find out about your fucking kids. I’m 21, I dont give a shit.

Management New-Hires that try to teach me things they just learned, that I learned a year ago, as if it would take my performance to another level.

In the same vein, corporate types who fail the Turing Test. In person.

I’m in the process of getting my biz off the ground, so I’m kinda in starvation mode.

People who, because of their income, treat others with less respect than they desire for themselves.

The fact it is illegal to brick the aforementioned asses in their teeth.

Dirty Cops.

Welfare recipients who use the bulk of their tax-payer’s money to get time on their prepaid cellular devices whilst complaining that “they can’t be paying this high-ass price shit, they baby need diapers, for real.”
Bullshit. You, your baby, and the other 18 people you’re with ALL smell like shit. Diapers serve no purpose here.

Being tired as all hell when I go to bed, waking up as SOON as my head hits that pillow and my body melts into that lovely Sleep Number air chamber.

Having panic attacks so often in youth that my body became addicted to the rush of them, and consequently adopted the panic state as preferred homeostatic set-point.

Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combinations. Piece of shit.

My mother. Sweet Jesus, I see why Tony Soprano was so angry.

Complainers.

Not you guys, and I’m not trying to be ironic. Every one has things that bother them and things that don’t go their way but I’m talking about those people who always break out the “Why me?” and “Nice guys finish last” mentality, when people who actually have it bad are too busy working to change things to be complain. This mostly bothers me because I was one of these people at one point.