T Nation

Who/What Grinds Your Gears?

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
Lady Gaga is sexy, her music is undeniably terrible but she herself is fucking hot. [/quote]

Agreed on the music. But she does look like a drag queen. Ugly as sin.

Lady Gaga and Justin Timberlake are the two people I will not watch on tv.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

as far as im concerned she doesn’t need a face.[/quote]

You just called her a butterface nice! I stand at fugliest.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Edit Working Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I1trPsOFys

I think Lady GAGA is the fugliest woman and the stuff she’s wears it like WTF! Fashion or not that is just stupid. She makes kids that wear their pants at their knees with no belt look better. [/quote]

I think she’s cool. She’s doing her thing. Leave her off. Im into fashion and the like, i know why people might think she’s a little odd, but id let it go.

People who dont return calls. Simple as that.

People with poor communication skills in general.

[quote]paul496 wrote:
People who dont return calls. Simple as that.

People with poor communication skills in general.[/quote]

AMEN TO THAT. Annoying as shit when someone you have plans with bails out because something comes up, but they dont pass it through their mind that they should probably call you to let you know that something came up.

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

as far as im concerned she doesn’t need a face.

You just called her a butterface nice! I stand at fugliest. [/quote]

no, i just said her face doesn’t even matter b/c the rest of her is very hot.

besides her bangs cover half her head

and then her giant shades cover the rest.

she’s good to go

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Edit Working Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I1trPsOFys

[/quote]

LMFAAAAAAAO

Kermit Zie Frugen

[quote]tom8658 wrote:
byukid wrote:
People who poop in their hand. I mean, seriously, is it that hard for you to poop behind a tree like the rest of us?

Wait. What?[/quote]

byukid is a bear.

I hate it when you take a shit and the water comes back up

[quote]AverageGuy wrote:
I hate it when you take a shit and the water comes back up[/quote]
i hate it when water comes out and splashes back up

In the middle of an injection and the electricity go out…

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

as far as im concerned she doesn’t need a face.

You just called her a butterface nice! I stand at fugliest. [/quote]

No, it’s a poker face.

What grinds my gears? Indecisiveness or pulling out at the last minute.

I believe the term you guys are looking for regarding butterface is “right uniform wrong helmet”

Anyhow, I hate wearing dress socks even worse is tall socks that won’t stay up.

Lady Gaga is pretty hot.

New Family Guy or new Simpsons, but mostly new Family guy as it is fucking awful. All the jokes are terrible and not even half as good as the old episodes, sometimes I feel like they are just riding on how popular their old episodes got when they were off air.

[quote]nik133 wrote:
New Family Guy or new Simpsons, but mostly new Family guy as it is fucking awful. All the jokes are terrible and not even half as good as the old episodes, sometimes I feel like they are just riding on how popular their old episodes got when they were off air.[/quote]

I have to agree with this. The most recent Family Guy episodes were pretty bad. I liked the older ones. The new season also went too much into politics. I honestly don’t want to see or hear anything related to politics when I am watching cartoons.

Poor Kermits :frowning:

A slow lap top that was 1 year old and new better ones are coming out that are waaaaayyy faster! I want to smash my lap top sometimes it’s so slow. It takes 6 min to load the main screen!

[quote]AverageGuy wrote:
I hate it when you take a shit and the water comes back up[/quote]

this used to get me.
what you have to do is lay down a few sheets first to ‘soften the impact’

Hmmmm fat chics who wear designer shit and think it makes them hot.

People who were born into a family with amazing genetics who could accomplish awesome things in the gym/life. Yet would rather not do it and let their body turn to shit.

Puny skinny jean wearing douche bags, who think they’re tough shit cause they watched a few ufc fights and blow mommy and daddies hard-earned money.

People who bitch about animals and shunning all opposed to vegan/vegetarianism. I’m a fuckin’ carnivore I don’t want to hear that shit.

People who think having a gym membership means not having a social life and that it means dedicating insane amounts of your time.

People who don’t have integrity and can’t man up to shit when they’re clearly wrong.