Who Wants To Have A Friendly Comp Next Year?

I guess he’s gonna be the funny character…

1 Like

I don’t see a guy in blue, or any guys for that matter. Just three lifeguards I’d pretend to drown for.

Serious note though, Zac looks good by himself, but like a kid standing next to the Rock.

2 Likes

Pretty sure most people look like a kid next to the Rock.

2 Likes

Damn it boys! Y’all setting the standards awfully high here. We have gone from fluffy Yogi, to FlipCollar, all the way to The Rock. Wow! This is getting serious.

Bwahahaha.

Ten to one @Yogi1 never posts a picture.

Ever.

2 Likes

Speaking of bets, It might be funny to have someone not in the “contest” like Stu or Brick hold $10 from everyone (small enough to not really matter, but big enough that if 15 people enter it would be kinda nice to win). It would also prevent 58 people from entering who post twice and then disappear.

@The_Mighty_Stu and @BrickHead are filthy rich from all the contests they won, so they wont steal it :wink:

We would have to do something like everyone involved gets to vote who “won” but cant vote for themselves kind of thing… We can iron all this out as we get closer to the Jan 1 start date.

@Yogi1 - think I’m going to create an announcement thread December 1st, and then the official tracking thread can go live Jan 1st, you cool with that? I will make it sound all official and not just “we are getting teh shr3dded for teh gurls this summer contest”

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing all the new logs and threads popping up with this contest. My contest prep coincidentally starts Jan 1, glad we can all start suffering together!

2 Likes

LMAO!!!

Yeah, all that money in bodybuilding-lol don’t forget the excellent dental plan and wonderful pensions!

S

1 Like

what’s it worth to ya?

1 Like

yeah man all good as far as I’m concerned.

Cool beans. That sounds like a solid plan. (Which also means people have from now until Jan 1 to get into “before” condition.)

The plain old Like button can be a factor, so everyone does get a vote. A quick tally can “filter out” votes-for-self and votes from folks who didn’t enter. Just a possibility. Like we’ve said, the details can be ironed out down the line.

Will there be Age Divisions? There should be Age Divisions. :wink:

1 Like

You could just create a poll:

Best Overal Physique

• EyeDentist
  • Yogi1
  • THe_Mighty_Stu
  • robostein
0 voters

Etc, etc…

And votes are public so you can see who voted for who (you can see me under Stu in the example)

4 Likes

I don’t care if I’m old. I want to play too. I don’t feel old! :joy:

2 Likes

Wayy ahead of you, started my dirty bulk Oct 9th.

Oh, and my vote went to ROBOstein.

1 Like

Maybe, yeah. I think with polls you can only vote once, so that would make more sense.

Side note: I’m pretty sure Robostein will now be up there with Poo Tarts as one the the best typos/autocorrects.

4 Likes

Lol, sorry ROBstein…!

1 Like
  • Grew up with iTunes

• Grew up with CDs

• Grew up with cassette tapes

• Grew up with 8-tracks

• Grew up with Truman’s Fireside Chats

7 Likes

You missed one … “You mean I have to PAY for music?”

1 Like

My first stereo was a combo record player, AM/FM radio and 8-track player. It was boss, hoss.

3 Likes