Who Wants To Have A Friendly Comp Next Year?

Yep, not a good decision for Flip to post that pic. Kinda like a golfer who stripes his tee shot 300 yards dead down the middle on the first hole, then turns to the rest of his foursome and says, ‘Hey, want to play for 10 bucks a hole?’

2 Likes

A lot of excitement about this! So cool. I recently started coaching a gym buddy of mine who’s not going to compete but wants to have a great beach body for summer, I recommended he hop on this thread for some motivation.

Dang flip, that might’ve been the most aesthetic I’ve ever seen you. Oh and you look different for some weird reason.

Damn dude, 6 likes on the Flip ban?? And I was one of them???

Lol but as Duce mentioned, it’s about making a transformation, not where we end up in a bubble. If the cut at the end is a big part of the transformation, I’d basically have to shoot for contest condition to have any sort of shot. I plan to finally push my weight up substantially next year, so we’ll see if I can end up in a lean state at about 15 lbs heavier. That’s the goal…

@EyeDentist good point. I’ll make sure I post an unflattering picture January 1st and delete all other evidence of my actual condition. Thanks for the tip!

@Benanything I shaved. And that’s a new bathroom. Lighting is different.

4 Likes

Yes, @flipcollar is banned. It is agreed. Or we have to set limit s on him like he can only eat canned tuna and white bread

@Chris_Colucci I like that name a lot, I was kicking some around (Mr (unofficial) T-Nation, Summer Shred Down) but that’s a good one

I think this is shaping up to be a great thing For many people, myself included

3 Likes

Unofficial T-Nation Transformation - Flip!

Ya, fuck that guy!

(huge man crush on flip…)

2 Likes

All we need now is @Alpha to join. Did you see his Instagram…

1 Like

Nice to see there is another tall person in this. How much do you think you need to drop?I’ve dropped to ~220 from 273lbs, probably got another 20 to go to be shredded. Everyone else seems to be a shorty <5’9" lol

I don’t know, I have been either fat or weak my entire life. At age 20, (i’m 28 now), I was probably an inch shorter and weighed 210 but was weak as shit. Now I am just kind of weak and fat. Hoping I don’t need to go below 220 though. I’ll try and post some pics to get some input. I see no way I need to lose less than 50 though.

How tall are you? What did you do to drop the weight?

Pull your pants up, winky face.

Seriously looking jacked. If you cut, it’s game over.

The bet is always won on the first tee…before hitting your drive.

I’m somewhere between 6’4" and 6’5".

Below was me at my heaviest. I mainly dropped it by removing the crap I ate slowly. I cut out soda, then sugary drinks, then fast food, ice cream, carbs for breakfast, etc. I removed something after a month, before removing the next.

I swore when I hit 225 I’d be shredded… but, not so much. I’m getting close though now, I can feel it. haha

3 Likes

I can’t imagine him transforming, unless he gets bodybuilder lean and that’s nuts.

Well, all this leaves me out!

This is my official sign up for the competition. I took this photo yesterday night. 73,3 kgs. ( 161 pounds )

4 Likes

holy shit dude! You look incredible

2 Likes

I’m regretting starting this thread now! Everyone looks so much better than me! Haha

Yeah, WTH! You people are setting the bar wayy too high in here…
You’re making me want to get cut for my before photos!

4 Likes

do what I’m doing and get as fat as you can between now and January! It’s our only hope

6 Likes