WHO WANTS EDT???

If you wanted "The complete Guide to EDT"DVD
and have not ordered it yet then do so this week… $50 bucks plus a free download product from yours truly. email me a phone number (or pm me) to julianne@staleytraining.com and I will call you ! This would also make a great Holiday Gift

also- here is the old gear review review on this DVD if it helps anyone:

Escalating Density Training was first introduced to the world on T-Nation back in 2002. Since then, EDT has grown into a hugely popular training program. Charles Staley even talked about EDT on a Today show feature. (Rumor has it Katie Couric developed a crush on Charles and wouldn’t stop calling him late at night asking about his “density.” Then again, I could be totally making that up.)

A Complete Video Guide to Escalating Density Training is the first DVD on the topic of EDT. This almost four-hour video has five main sections:

Chapter 1: Introduction to EDT

Chapter 2: Welcome to the PR Zone, Part I

Chapter 3: Welcome to the PR Zone, Part II

Chapter 4: Questions and Problem Solving

Chapter 5: Bonus -Lifting Biomechanics

The DVD begins with a discussion between Charles and Tim Larkin, FDA certified big, mean lookin’ sumbitch and creator of Target Focus Training. This is interesting stuff, but if the viewer had no clue what EDT was, he may have a tough time figuring it out based on this intro. The training system just isn’t summed up clearly for the EDT newbie. No big deal really; just read any of the free EDT articles on this site and you’ll be up to speed.

The PR Zone sections are the gems of this DVD. Here you get to see trainees actually go through two 15 minute PR Zone workouts. If any aspect of EDT was confusing to you, watching these actual workouts will really make the program click in your mind. It’s also fun watching Tim Larkin sweat through his shirt after only six minutes of EDT!

The problem solving section is a handy Q & A where
Charles addresses the most common questions he’s received in the last few years about EDT. Finally, as a bonus, Charles and Tim go through a hands-on lesson about lifting biomechanics (basically, good form).

Is the video worth getting? If you’re confused about how to set up an EDT program, then yes, pick this DVD up. If you want to learn more about EDT beyond what’s in the articles and book, yes, buy the video. If you have the EDT book, have read all the articles about it on T-Nation, and know the system like the back of your hand, then you probably don’t have to have the video, though you’ll still pick up a few tips. I certainly did.

Just wanted to chime in say the DVD is very cool. It lays out the system perfectly and has some good footage.

Also, the system is a very fun system to use in the gym. I highly recommend giving it a shot if you havent. Personal trainers might want to pick this up and use it for their clients to have a “special system” thats unlike any other in the biz. People like “different” and this is both different and effective.

Also have to chime in and say it’s a blast in the gym, and the book is my singular quick and ready reference.

Great stuff.

b.

This special will run until 12-5-06

Best training dvd out there. Will change your workouts, body and attitude! Bad arrogance attitute! - Jack

I hope some PPL got in on this it well worth it Plus some. Thanks again Jules for always throwing out specials etc for us round here :slight_smile:

Phill