who wants a date hahahaha

I am glad you said something, Demo. In fact, you are right in saying I deal strangely with my own self-confidence. It is a work in progress, and I will be more careful how it is portrayed while I am here with you guys. I’m not sure about the attention thing though. I don’t like being alone, in fact I despise it. When I am with people I care about, I really appreciate spending that time with them. Sorry if I came across a different way. All in all, I mean no harm, and if I say something out right it is because I get defensive very quickly. Hope you can understand a little better. Thanks for your candid response. I know I have a lot to learn.

Demo’s post: “The venu is not that important. All I’m really concerned with is that my date isn’t needy.” Translation (as I see it, and evidently as Da Man - and I would guess others - saw it too): “Where we go is not important. Anyone who makes post after post about how awful their life is, how badly they have been hurt by every guy they have ever dated, how awesome they are at oral sex but can’t find anyone who wants any, how they can never get dates, ad nauseum is needy and I don’t want to go on a date with someone who is in such dire need for validation.”

Yeah, that’s about right.

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! Thats so great. thanks for seein where i am comin from… bionic- does anything they are saying sound familiar? I love this place…

Just for the record, that was not me posting anonymously above. (If you’re confused about why I’m saying this, check out the Mistakes Men Make in Bed thread.) Probably wasn’t Michelle, either…

You’ll never know it all…Niether will I or anybody else. No sigle friends, I was the last one of the lot to get hitched. Don’t worry, I really wouldn’t cheat, I just like to talk shit. Although if your really hot, I might reconcider!!

Bionic, I’m with char-dawg on this. To me you sound like a whining spoiled brat. You complain about how fucked up you dating is and then you come on here looking for a date. You also say you have been talking to some guy for two months but yet it was less than that when you pulled that whole chlorine freak stunt. Is that why your ex dumped your sorry ass? I’m surprised you had the gall to show your face here again. I guess you were hoping everyone would just forget. Now please quit whining or shut the fuck up. Btw you couldn’t pay me enough to date you, way too much self pity.

None of you know me from a hole in the ground. Not one single one, not even DA MAN. I’m not going to even justify a single thing. I know who I am and what I am and I am proud of it and no one, not a single soul, for any reason, will ever change that. Think what you want, but opinion is not fact. Have fun, and only Gd can judge me. Peace, my words here are done.

“tat’s right, i’m bored and i want to go out. any takers? hahahaha, just kidding. but if you had to take a girl out, what is the best date in your opinion and the most fun?” Um, what was so controversial about THIS specific post? I believe I’ve seen many variations of this post before on this board. From her post I did not detect any want for pity, just a girl who was bored and wanted to see what other people’s ideas of cool and fun dates would be. Yes, I’ve seen the history here, I know. But, I think too many read way to much into this post. Yours truly, Scatman.

Why would you let God judge you? I do not agree to be judged at all. Not even by God.
Especially not by him (or her - “Dogma” style ;-).

Bionic if you want omly god to judge you then maybe you should send your posts to him instead of here. If one is going to post here ,I would think they expect to be judged here.

Rough crowd here this week!

I’ve gotta question for ya’ll…why do you get so fucking involved with these silly forum debates? There seems to be a little gang of posters here who, while they do offer good bodybuilding info, persist with spreading opinions about other people’s relationships, making judgements on their characters. Who gives a fuck? Whats it to you if bionic is needy or crazy or a lesbian? Your word isn’t gospel, so don’t get so put off when people don’t agree with you. 90% of the crap on this off topic forum is basically a waste of time and space, and I really don’t understand why people don’t have non judgemental friends to unload their cheating-on-their-girl-in-an-SUV bullshit. I see seemingly innocent posts degenerate into name calling and self-righteous posturing when someone dares challenge another’s opinion. For the most part, I consider regular posters at t-mag to be intelligent people, but I don’t see how every other post becomes an attack on the poster’s morals, and I can’t seem to grasp why anyone even gives a fuck. Anyway, I’m out. I hope I get flamed for this post, because it’ll really just prove my point.

No shit! What’s everyone’s problem with bionic??

Bionic rocks, but she probably has forgotten who i am…haha…anyway, anybody ever thought that maybe she posts this shit just to engender the reaction most of you give her?..comon, at least its a good soap opera…we don’t get many posts on the off topic forum that are really that off topic
Bionic, where are you located,
I am 24 male, educated, jacked, and a bad ass
Peace out
Vain68

I take you out…if you ever come to New Zealand :slight_smile:

I think char-dawg summed up many opinions about bionic perfictly. What’s the problem? SSDD, and it gets old, to everyone but her ever present knights in shining armor.

she wanted to know what other people considered fun ideas for dates. That’s it, that’s all the post was about. Same post I’ve seen on here many times. Has nothing to do with Knights in shining armor. It has to do with something called reading comprehension. Obviously some of you don’t have it and read something weird out of this post.

There’s a bit of history here that you aren’t aware of. That’s why this whole ruckus go started.

That was classic! LMAO!