Who Uses DC?

Just curious as to how many of you guys use DC training methods and have seen gains? Been reading up on it a little and it is pretty interesting.

I’m not looking to change my current training routine and I am still seeing some gains at the moment, but rather planning ahead for a future switch.

Thanks

You can notice gains on a lot of programs when eating right. I’ve been doing DC for a couple of years now.

[quote]Tatsu wrote:
You can notice gains on a lot of programs when eating right. I’ve been doing DC for a couple of years now.[/quote]

Yes…I’m aware that food is required to grow lol.

How do you like DC compared to other methods of training?

I really enjoyed DC when I did it. I also made some pretty solid gains in the midst of college (tough to do with little sleep, inconsistent eating and weekend binge drinking).

I would rather do a regular BB split though.

I train DC, been doing it for awhile.

I’ve thought about starting a journal on here…we shall see.

I’ve been doing it for awhile now, if you have any questions shoot them my way.

Then that’s out of the way, hehe. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s straight forward and gives me great results. I’ve done high volume once a week, I have done low volume multiple times a week. For me it’s very practical with the rest-pause, stretching and adjustments within the DC principle. As for a lacking muscle group, I’ll prime it first with a dynaband and will do the exercise and/or add a widowmaker… Or I’ll adjust and exercise for more TUT. I’ve got a great set of excersizes for each muscle group that work for me.

I’ve also done mountain dog training and have added some elements of it within my DC training. For example the 5s negative on the leg press, the mountain dog variant of the stiff legged deadlift and so on.