Who Takes Craze by DS? Bad News

A Chemical Cousin Of Methamphetamine Found In Popular Workout Supplement

http://www.wmal.com/common/page.php?pt=WATCH%3A+A+Chemical+Cousin+Of+Methamphetamine+Found+In+Popular+Workout+Supplement&id=49973&is_corp=0

chemical cousin huh. sounds like bad news. I had this cousin that got me in trouble all the time. He eventually ended up getting arrested and somehow managed to stay out of jail. Later on he ended up knocking up some trailer park trashy girl. Wonder what he’s up to these days.

I’ve been using craze for about 1.5-2 months. The interesting thing is I have been feeling a bit off lately and wondering if I was experiencing adrenal fatigue (not sure if it’s real or not).

I also so this news this morning and am wondering if this may have any connection. I returned the remainder I have today and go a different PWO.

I’ve been following the talk about Craze for some time now and I’m not quite sure what to make of it.

The stuff is still sold here in Austria and I personally have never experienced any ill side effects when taking it. The same goes for pre-workout supplements containing 1.3 DMAA which aren’t marketable in Europe anymore, by the way. Given the rampant abuse of painkillers and the like I think that dietary supplements like Craze or Jack3d should be the least of worries anyway.

Some gaspari products as well…

Isn’t Craze made by the guy who messed up peoples’ kidneys with “fat burners” containing pesticide sold over the internet? Stick with good ole Biotest.