Who Still Buys CDs?

If anyone is interested in a site where every cd on the site is 6.99 with free shipping, regardless of how small/large the order is, PM me your email address and I’ll send you a link. I get a free CD for each person I recommend, haha.

Shit is awesome…has lots of shit to choose from.

Edit: And the cd’s are all brand new, non burnt copies. Still in the plastic, straight from the store…

CD’s??? I’m still rocking eight tracks!

D

[quote]rainjack wrote:
You judgmental asshole. Who in the fuck do you think you are making statements like that? Are you that fucking brave in person? Somehow I doubt it.

Nothing worse than internet bigots and chicken shits.

I buy CD’s. I buy from WalMart, Best Buy, Target, or just about anywhere.

I rip them to my computer, and put the original up. I have only bought one CD from iTunes. [/quote]

Gee, someone was born in a trailer. Look who’s judgmental…“bigots and chicken shits”. Looks like you just earned the Mr. Hypocrite award for the month. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

First of all, you can come find me anytime you like. I’d be happy to give you my home address. Secondly, you have no idea who I am or the severity of the beatdown you have waiting for you Captain Cranky.

Let me guess, you have a bumper sticker that says “Don’t Mess With Texas” on your raised F150 with 35" tires and chrome roll bar. I don’t know how I do it. Damn I’m good.

Well for the record, you obviously have a very touchy feminine side. Don’t get your panties in such a bunch next time sugar. :wink: Ciao.

I download my music, but if I get a CD that’s good, I’ll usually buy it. Otherwise, to the recycle bin it goes.

It’s still a novelty to me to actually but the piece of plastic.

Now and then I’ll pick one up, mostly because it’s still next-to-impossible to get uncompressed audio versions of music.

Fortunately Mr. Reznor is leading everyone in a better direction!

I buy cds that I know I’ll listen to ad nauseum. I usually download an album first to make sure it’ll by worth the money, and if it is, I’ll spring for the disc, so I can listen to it while I drive which is easily my favourite time to listen to music.

Just recently in the last week I bought Kezia by Protest the Hero and their follow-up album, Fortress. Money well spent.

I buy most of my music via used CDs through the vendors who link to Amazon. The rest I’ll buy from local used CD stores. I’m no audiophile, but CD quality is still better than what you get through iTunes.

I still buy CD’s cuz they’re cooool.

I still try to buy discs when I can, but Amazon MP3 makes it so damn easy to have everything right at my finger tips, I can hardly control myself!

I’ve taken to buying CDs again.

My old computer crashed and I hadn’t backed up a decent portion of the music I had on there, it’s all lost.

Owning a hardcopy for later reference is a nice thing.

I just want to give Itchy an e-high five for his Acid Bath purchase.

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
CD’s??? I’m still rocking eight tracks!

D[/quote]

ROck on!

Truth is, Vinyl is coming back…

A lot of my favorite artists are on record (Puscifer, Bass Communion, The Locust, Dillinger Escape Plan just to name a few).

I bought 1 CD in my life, the metallica re-load album. I have 5226 songs in iTunes. I don’t shop, for songs online, EVER.

[quote]sumgai wrote:
rainjack wrote:
You judgmental asshole. Who in the fuck do you think you are making statements like that? Are you that fucking brave in person? Somehow I doubt it.

I rip them to my computer, and put the original up. I have only bought one CD from iTunes.

Gee, someone was born in a trailer. Look who’s judgmental…“bigots and chicken shits”. Looks like you just earned the Mr. Hypocrite award for the month. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

First of all, you can come find me anytime you like. I’d be happy to give you my home address. Secondly, you have no idea who I am or the severity of the beatdown you have waiting for you Captain Cranky.

Let me guess, you have a bumper sticker that says “Don’t Mess With Texas” on your raised F150 with 35" tires and chrome roll bar. I don’t know how I do it. Damn I’m good.

Well for the record, you obviously have a very touchy feminine side. Don’t get your panties in such a bunch next time sugar. :wink: Ciao.[/quote]

How is Rainjacks pointing out your supiority complex being judgmental?

Do you drive a Prios, cause you seem to think your shit don’t stink.

Ohh internet muscles! This should be fun!

And btw, the site for the 6.99 cd’s is yourmusic.com

Not worried about getting a couple free cd’s when they’re so cheap anyway, haha.

[quote]sumgai wrote:
rainjack wrote:

I rip them to my computer, and put the original up. I have only bought one CD from iTunes.

Well for the record, you obviously have a very touchy feminine side. Don’t get your panties in such a bunch next time sugar. :wink: Ciao.[/quote]

Nope I just don’t like piss ants like you running down people you don’t even know.

But thanks for proving my point about you being both a bigot and a chicken shit.

It’s not hypocrisy when you’re right. And you couldn’t prove me more right than you did in this one post.

ANd for the record - I don’t put bumper stickers on my Lexus.

[quote]rmccart1 wrote:
I just want to give Itchy an e-high five for his Acid Bath purchase.[/quote]

Ha, I was jammin this in my car just now on the way to work.

I was surprised to open the case to find a slightly different rendering to the CD than my old one had. My next re-buy will be the Deadboy album to make my collection complete again.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
sumgai wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Well for the record, you obviously have a very touchy feminine side. Don’t get your panties in such a bunch next time sugar. :wink: Ciao.

Nope I just don’t like piss ants like you running down people you don’t even know.

But thanks for proving my point about you being both a bigot and a chicken shit.

It’s not hypocrisy when you’re right. And you couldn’t prove me more right than you did in this one post.

ANd for the record - I don’t put bumper stickers on my Lexus. [/quote]

I wish I had a raised F150 with 35" tires and a chrome roll bar. . .

[quote]rainjack wrote:
sumgai wrote:
rainjack wrote:

ANd for the record - I don’t put bumper stickers on my Lexus. [/quote]

lol.

I occasionally buy CDs. If I buy in a store, it’s usually an impulse buy. I do buy used CDs from Amazon. I’ve not had any issues with the quality of the CD and I never pay more than $5 all-in (including shipping).

DB