Who Started TRT in the 500s (or FT 1.7-2%)?

I gave up talking/arguing with enackers a while ago.
It like talking to a brick wall and you just can’t get thru to the guy.

What ever happened to the OP asking about starting TRT with a TT of 500? Did we lose him?
Did we scare him away from messing the rest of his life up sticking needles in his ass? I hope so then this rambling thread was well worth it.

Thank you @bmbrady77 for understanding what I was trying to say and attempting to take the discussion farther.

Where did you see this happen? The gland shutting down with low doses?

Below is interesting post.

Results : Spermatogenesis was impaired by each of the doses of TC employed in this study, but the observed decreases in, sperm count were neither strictly dose dependent nor consistent between individuals treated with the same dose. Basal leuteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) became undetectable 2 weeks after the start of 250 and 500 mg/wk TC injections and were lost within 5 to 6 weeks of starting 100 mg doses. Pituitary gonadotropin responses to leutinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) disappeared more slowly with FSH responses being lost 1 to 3 weeks after the loss of basal FSH activity. Leuteinizing hormone responses to LHRH appeared to be suppressed last, disappearing 4 to 6 weeks after FSH responses to LHRH.

Conclusions : Exogenous testosterone-mediated inhibitory influences on the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis were reversed following the cessation of drug treatment."

I desperately needed T.R.T treatment, once i had my Testicles Injury i was under 300’s for about 4-5 months through my worst periods having hypogonadism.

Lowest i had was 275 it was awful for my BODY anyways. I wouldn’t wish those TESTOSTERONE levels on any Male especially under 40’s.